This Bruschetta Chicken Recipe is a quick, easy, light, healthy, packed with flavor summer sheet pan wonder! Only ONE pan required and loaded with tender chicken, green beans (or asparagus), and potatoes. Topped with the easiest bruschetta recipe!
Remember that easy bruschetta recipe I posted last week? If you haven’t made it yet, doooooo it, it’s so fresh and yummy and seriously tastes like summer.
Anyway, today, we’re takin’ that easy bruschetta and turning it into . . .
A light, healthy, fresh summer appetizer turned into a light, healthy, fresh summer dinner!
My favorite part about this recipe though?
It’s made on ONE sheet pan AND fulfills all your basic dinner requirements:
- Minor clean up
- Packed with veggies AND protein
So . . . let’s make some easy bruschetta chicken already, shall we?!
First, let’s do a little recap on the bruschetta. You can read more about that here, but here’s a little overview:
What is bruschetta?
Typically, bruschetta is toasted bread topped with olive oil and served with tomatoes and garlic. Today, we’re ditching the bread to keep this recipe low carb, and instead, using chicken breasts!
You’re gonna love it.
Today’s bruschetta topping consists of tomatoes, sun dried tomatoes, garlic, oil, balsamic vinegar, fresh basil, and salt.
You’ll make the bruschetta and set this aside in the fridge while you move on to the actual sheet pan dinner.
How do you make sheet pan chicken bruschetta?
Now. For a little more detail. 😉
- Whisk together marinade: olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, garlic powder, pepper
- Pour half over chicken breasts and half over green beans (or asparagus) and gold potatoes
- Let those marinate in the fridge while you’re at work all day for maximum flavor
- Dump everything out onto your rimmed sheet pan and bake until the chicken is cooked and the vegetables are tender
- Top with optional mozzarella and finish it off with a scoop of that gloriously fresh and delicious bruschetta topping
This bruschetta chicken recipe, in my opinion, is the perfect summer dinner recipe. Like I said, it’s quick, easy, healthy, and seriously soooooo fresh and yummy.
Summer on a sheet pan?
Equipment for this recipe
- 2 (8 oz) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 pound green beans or asparagus trimmed, if using asparagus, cut into thirds
- 1/2 pound petite gold potatoes sliced into thirds
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 slices fresh mozzarella optional
- Easy Bruschetta for serving
- Place chicken breasts into a gallon sized ziplock baggie and place green beans/potatoes into another gallon sized ziplock baggie. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, salt, garlic powder, and pepper.
- Pour half of the marinade over the chicken and half over the veggies.
- Seal both bags and place in fridge for at least a few hours.*
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees F and line a rimmed baking sheet with a silicone mat.
- Place chicken and veggies onto prepared pan and bake in preheated oven for 20-30 minutes, or until chicken has cooked through and veggies are tender.**
- Optional: top chicken with mozzarella slices and broil until melted.
- Remove from oven and top with a generous scoop of easy bruschetta.
- Serve and enjoy!
*Note: Nutrition information is estimated and varies based on products used.