This Sheet Pan Spring Salmon and Veggies Recipe is healthy, easy cooking at it’s finest! Salmon, potatoes, asparagus, and tomatoes are roasted with a light lemon, garlic, dijon dressing!
I’m telling you, this Sheet Pan Spring Salmon and Veggies is where it’s at.
Easy. ✔️️ Because it’s a ONE pan wonder. Doesn’t get easier than that, my friends!
Healthy. ✔️️ Because it’s salmon and vegetables. Doesn’t get healthier than that, my friends!
Delicious. ✔️ Because it’s all smothered in the freshest, tastiest lemon garlic dressing. Doesn’t get more delicious than that, my friends! 😉
I think we all need more sheet pan dinners in our lives.
Don’t you agree?
I mean. Typically, they’re full of some sort of lean protein and vegetables. Which is amazing, because we could all use more lean protein and veggies in our lives – ahem – I’m TOTALLY guilty of not eating all my veggies. 😉
Sheet pan dinners are also typically made on, um, one baking sheet. Which is even more amazing, because I KNOW we could all use less dishes in our lives. Especially since spring is (hopefully) right around the corner and I’m going to want to spend my evenings walking outside with Trevor and Teddy, NOT inside doing the dishes.
Whether you think you need more sheet pan dinners in your life or not, you most definitely need THIS Sheet Pan Spring Salmon and Veggies Recipe in your life. 🙂
Here’s what gonna happen:
Prep some veggies: asparagus – quartered, tomatoes – halved, potatoes – cubed.
Create a marinade and marinate: throw the above veggies (minus the potatoes) in a gallon sized baggie with salmon fillets, lemon juice, olive oil, honey, garlic, dijon, salt and pepper. Let that get nice and delicious for about 30 minutes.
While the salmon, asparagus, and tomatoes are soaking up all that yummy marinade, you’ll start roasting the potatoes that you’ve already cubed.
Throw them onto a lined baking sheet and cook for 10 minutes. After that, throw the salmon/veggies onto the pan and cook for an additional 10 minutes.
That’s it for this Sheet Pan Spring Salmon and Veggies Recipe!
Honestly, it’ll probably take you about 15 minutes to prep (more or less depending on your knife skillz) and then only 20 minutes to cook!
This Sheet Pan Spring Salmon and Veggies Recipe is
Delicious ✔️ <– tender salmon, crisp veggies, fresh lemon, garlic, and honey? Ummm yes.
Not messy ✔️
This recipe is a total win in my book.
Do you want to see more sheet pan dinners on the blog? Show Me the Yummy!
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 clove garlic pressed or minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 pound asparagus trimmed and quartered
- 1/2 (10 oz) container yellow and red cherry tomatoes halved
- 2 (4 oz) salmon filets
- 4 oz (1/4 pound) sweet potato peeled and cubed
- 4 oz (1/4 pound) tri colored petit potatoes cubed
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Whisk together marinade ingredients.
- Pour marinade into gallon sized baggie.
- Add in asparagus, tomatoes, and salmon filets.
- Seal and marinate 30 minutes in the fridge.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F and line a baking sheet with a silicone mat.
- Place prepped potatoes onto baking sheet and toss with olive oil and salt.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven, stir, then dump the contents of the ziplock baggie onto the baking sheet.
- Cook for an additional 10 minutes, or until vegetables are tender and the salmon easily flakes with a fork.
- Serve and enjoy!
* This post contains affiliate links. We receive a commission on purchases made via these links. The price you pay is not affected by using them.