This Sheet Pan Greek Chicken Recipe is quick, easy, healthy, and dirties just one dish. Tender chicken and veggies are baked in a tangy herb marinade.
I love love LOVE this recipe because I always have these ingredients on hand!
- Red Bell Pepper, Yellow Bell Pepper, Zucchini, and Red Onion – a colorful blend of veggies perfect with chicken. Cut all the veggies pretty uniform in size so they cook evenly!
- Chicken Breast – I use boneless and skinless chicken breast.
- Olive Oil, Red Wine Vinegar, Garlic Powder, Dried Oregano, Dried Basil, and Salt – makes up a sweet and tangy marinade for both the chicken and the veggies.
How to make
This sheet pan Greek chicken dirties just one dish! 10 minute prep, 15 minutes to cook, and super easy cleanup!
- Place prepped veggies into a large ziplock bag or container and the chicken into another large ziplock bag or container.
- Whisk together oil, vinegar, garlic powder, oregano, basil, and salt.
- Pour half the marinade over the veggies and the other half over the chicken then place both in the fridge until ready to use. Marinate at least a few hours.
- Place veggies and chicken onto a baking sheet lined with a silicone mat.
- Bake at 425ºF for 12-15 minutes or until the chicken has cooked through then serve and enjoy!
How long should you marinate chicken?
This Greek chicken is best marinated for a few hours (5-6) for the best flavor.
If you’re short on time, you can marinate it for just 30 minutes to an hour but the flavor won’t be as good and it won’t be quite as tender.
Can you use other veggies?
You bet! Any of your favorite veggies will work. Try broccoli, carrots, sweet potato, mushrooms, cauliflower, asparagus, tomatoes, you name it.
What to serve with sheet pan greek chicken
- Chopped Chickpea Salad
- Brown Rice
- Lemon Garlic Cauliflower Rice
- Pita Bread and Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
- Mediterranean Farro Salad
How to store
Leftover greek chicken and veggies will last in an airtight container in the fridge for 3-4 days or in the freezer for 2-3 months.
To reheat, thaw in the fridge if frozen then microwave or bake to warm.
Sheet Pan Greek Chicken
Equipment for this recipe
- 1 red bell pepper cut into chunks
- 1 yellow bell pepper cut into chunks
- 1 zucchini sliced into rounds
- 1/2 large red onion cut into chunks
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts cubed into 1 inch chunks
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt more or less to taste
- Place veggies into a large ziplock bag or container. Set aside.
- Place chicken into another large ziplock bag or container. Set aside.
- Whisk together oil, vinegar, garlic powder, oregano, basil, and salt in a large bowl.
- Pour half the marinade over the veggies and the other half over the chicken.
- Cover veggies and chicken and place both in fridge until ready to use. For best results: marinate at least a few hours.
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees F and line a rimmed baking sheet with a silicone mat or parchment paper.
- Dump veggies and chicken onto prepared pan and spread out in an even layer.
- Bake in preheated oven for 12-15 minutes, stirring halfway through, or until chicken has cooked through.
- Serve and enjoy!
*Note: Nutrition information is estimated and varies based on products used.