This Sheet Pan Greek Chicken Recipe is the PERFECT healthy, quick and easy weeknight meal! Loaded with tender chicken, vegetables, and a tangy herb marinade. 10 minute prep time. 15 minute cook time!
Who’s ready for some Sheet Pan Greek Chicken?!
I don’t know about you, but sheet pan dinners are my J.A.M.
Throw this sheet pan greek chicken together before work (it seriously takes just a few minutes of prep), dump everything out onto a sheet pan when you get home, cook for 15-ish minutes, and
I love love LOVE recipes like this, because I ALWAYS have the ingredients on hand.
If you read my chopped chickpea greek salad post, you know that I was really lacking in creativity the other day.
Because of that, I decided to take a break from creating recipes for the blog and just cook dinner for Trevor and I. I almost never do that, so it was actually really refreshing!
Because I wasn’t testing anything for the blog, I literally just took what I had in my fridge and pantry and threw it all together.
Ironically, the two recipes I ended up making (this and the chickpea salad), are now on the blog, because they ended up so darn delicious. Ha!
Plus, I figured if I had all the ingredients on hand, maybe you guys do, too. Then we can all eat this yummy, quick, easy, healthy deliciousness and be happy together. 🙂
First up, the marinade.
Whisk together: olive oil, red wine vinegar, garlic powder, dried oregano, dried basil, and salt. Set aside.
Next up, the chicken and veggies.
Cube some chicken. Done!
Prep the veggies into chunks: red bell pepper, yellow bell pepper, zucchini, and red onion. You could use other veggies that you have on hand, but I really liked this combination!
Let everything marinate together while you’re at work and like I said, dump everything onto a sheet pan when you get home and before you know it dinner is served!
This sheet pan greek chicken requires minimal prep AND minimal clean up and what’s even better is that it’s super healthy AND tastes SO good.
I LOVE how tender the chicken gets and you can’t beat the tangy brightness from the red wine vinegar.
If you want, I highly recommend topping the warm chicken with my chilled chopped chickpea greek salad!
Easy. One Sheet. Healthy. Yummy.
This sheet pan greek chicken will most definitely be on my regular dinner rotation.
Do you want more sheet pan dinners? Show Me the Yummy!
Sheet Pan Greek Chicken
- 1 red bell pepper cut into chunks
- 1 yellow bell pepper cut into chunks
- 1 zucchini sliced into rounds
- 1/2 large red onion cut into chunks
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts cubed into 1 inch chunks
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt more or less to taste
- Place veggies into a large ziplock bag or container. Set aside.
- Place chicken into another large ziplock bag or container. Set aside.
- Whisk together oil, vinegar, garlic powder, oregano, basil, and salt in a large bowl.
- Pour half the marinade over the veggies and the other half over the chicken.
- Cover veggies and chicken and place both in fridge until ready to use. For best results: marinate at least a few hours.
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees F and line a rimmed baking sheet with a silicone mat or parchment paper.
- Dump veggies and chicken onto prepared pan and spread out in an even layer.
- Bake in preheated oven for 12-15 minutes, stirring halfway through, or until chicken has cooked through.
- Serve and enjoy!
*Note: Nutrition information is estimated and varies based on products used.