This Slow Cooker Corn Pudding is SO easy to make and is loaded with corn, cornbread mix, sour cream, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and more! Perfect for the holidays!
This slow cooker corn pudding might just be my new favorite Thanksgiving recipe.
For me, Thanksgiving is alllllll about the sides.
Who’s with me?
And I’m not alone in my thinking, Trevor (biggest corn fan ever), went absolutely NUTS over this recipe.
Are you ready to blow some minds with this new Thanksgiving side?!
I know I am!
Not only are you going to blow minds with how amazing this tastes, but you’re going to blow your OWN mind with how EASY this is to make.
- Step One: Grease crockpot.
- Step Two: Place all the ingredients into crockpot: creamed corn, sweet corn, butter, sour cream, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, buttermilk, eggs, cornbread mix, sugar, salt, and pepper.
- Step Three: Stir, cover, and cook. Five hours on high!
- Step Four: Cry into your bowl of slow cooker corn pudding, because it’s too good to be true
How can something SO easy, but so so SOOOOO delicious?!
But it is.
This is definitely the creamiest corn pudding that will ever grace your Thanksgiving table.
Loaded with corn, a little sweet, a little salty, a little tangy, and a whole lotta creamy.
What’s your favorite Thanksgiving side dish? Show Me the Yummy! PSST – If you’re looking for more, here are all our Thanksgiving recipes.
Slow Cooker Corn Pudding
- 1 (15 oz) can cream style corn
- 2 (15 oz) cans sweet corn drained
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter cubed
- 1 (8 oz) container sour cream *can halve for less rich dish
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese cubed *can halve for less rich dish
- 1 (8 oz) block sharp cheddar cheese shredded *can halve for less rich dish
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 2 large eggs slightly beaten
- 1 (8.5 oz) box cornbread mix
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt more or less to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- sour cream and chives optional for serving
- Spray crockpot with cooking spray.
- Place all ingredients (corn - pepper) into crockpot.
- Stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 5 hours or until mixture is set.
- Serve with optional extra sour cream and chives!
*Note: Nutrition information is estimated and varies based on products used.