Only 7 ingredients and 5 minutes needed to make the BEST Creamy Corn Casserole. It’s fluffy, it’s creamy, and it will definitely be the star of all your holiday meals!
Hellllllooooo creamy corn casserole.
It’s nice to see you again.
I’ve missed you.
It’s so funny to me how some recipes are just for certain events.
Really, I could make this corn casserole any time and it’d be delicious, but it tastes like Thanksgiving, because that’s the only time I ever eat it.
It just wouldn’t feel right eating this any other day of the year. Except that’s kind of a lie, because we also have this for Christmas, too.
This recipe is just for Thanksgiving…and Christmas. Got it?
If you’ve never had corn casserole, you’ve seriously been missing out on so much carby goodness.
We all know how much I love my carbs.
- Slow Cooker Mac and Cheese = Carbs.
- Cornbread Dressing = Carbs.
- Crockpot Mashed Potatoes = Carbs. Carbs. I love you.
And today? More carbs.
How do you make baked corn?
You guys. It’s too easy.
- Dump everything into a bowl:
- Cream style corn
- Sweet corn
- Sour cream
- Jiffy cornbread mix
- Pour into baking dish
Best, easiest holiday side dish ever? Ummmm YES.
What is a substitute for cream style corn?
I’d really recommend making the recipe as is, with canned creamy style corn, that being said, has anyone ever made it from scratch before and used it in this creamy corn casserole recipe? I’d love to hear about it!
How long does it take to bake corn casserole?
Depends on your serving dish! For ramekins, it takes about 40 minutes. For a 9×13” glass baking dish, it’ll bake for about 20-30 minutes.
Can you reheat corn casserole?
Absolutely! Although it’s best fresh, you can definitely reheat leftovers in the microwave.
How do you make corn pudding?
It’s just as easy as this creamy corn casserole, but in my recipe I make it in the crockpot! If you’re looking for a great recipe, check out my Slow Cooker Corn Pudding!
I’m keeping this short and sweet today, just like the ingredient list in this corn casserole recipe, so enjoy!
Have you ever had corn casserole? To me, it tastes like a really creamy cornbread that you eat with a spoon! Mmmm 🙂 Show me the yummy!
PSST – A lot of you have been asking for a slow cooker version –> check it out: Slow Cooker Corn Pudding!
- 1 (15 oz) can cream style corn
- 1 (15 oz) can sweet corn drained
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter softened
- 1 (8 oz) container Sour cream
- 2 large eggs slightly beaten
- 1 (8.5) oz box Jiffy cornbread mix
- salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Mix everything from corn - eggs together.
- Add 1 box Jiffy cornbread mix and stir .
- Bake in a lightly greased 9 x 13 pan for 20-35 mins or until the mixture has set. It may still be slightly "jiggly", but that's ok!
For the photos, I used 4 individual sized ramekins. If you'd rather do that, you'll just need to up the baking time to about 40 - 45 minutes.
PSST - A lot of you have been asking for a slow cooker version --> check it out: Slow Cooker Corn Pudding!