This No Churn Roasted S’Mores Ice Cream Recipe is insanely quick and easy to make and is loaded with hot fudge, roasted marshmallows, and crunchy graham crackers! Only 7 ingredients needed and NO ice cream machine required!
It’s No-Churn Roasted S’Mores Ice Cream <– but that’s kind of a mouthful to say, so we’re just going to call this Roasted S’Mores Ice Cream.
But it’s no churn . . .
so don’t forget . . .
because that means that this ice cream is crazy easy to make.
Because we had super healthy, vegan, gluten free, oil free Avocado Pesto with zoodles for dinner on Monday . . .
I thought we deserved some ultra indulgent dessert today.
That’s how it works, right? 😉
If you eat healthy for dinner, then you basically HAVE to have something really indulgent for dessert.
This Roasted S’Mores Ice Cream is the ultimate summer dessert. I mean, what’s better and more summer-y than ice cream AND s’mores?!
I’m telling you.
You guys NEED this ice cream in your life.
Now, before we get in to today’s recipe, letmetellyou, be CAREFUL when you’re broiling the marshmallows.
Learn from my mistakes and don’t forget that you’re broiling marshmallows and accidentally set them on fire.
I had an actual FIRE in my oven.
All the alarms went off.
There was so much smoke.
Teddy was panicking.
I was panicking.
I literally shoved my comforter under the door to the hallway, because I thought I was going to set off the fire alarms to the ENTIRE apartment building and then the fire department would have to come and that would be SO embarrassing. 😉
What did we learn?
KEEP AN EYE ON YOUR MARSHMALLOWS. 😉 They’re obviously more flammable than I originally thought. Don’t be scared though, as long as you’re not a dummy like me, you’ll be fine.
So let’s talk about how we actually make this Roasted S’Mores Ice Cream Recipe, shall we? 🙂
CAREFULLY broil your marshmallows until they’re golden brown.
Beat together marshmallows, heavy cream, and granulated sugar in a large bowl, until everything is well combined. I use this hand mixer and love it!
Stir in chopped graham crackers and hershey’s bars.
Fold in cool whip <– this is my FAVE hack, because you won’t have to spend time whipping up your own whipped cream. #lazygirlprobs #winning
Place half the ice cream base into a large tupperware container, top with hot fudge (YESSSSS), then top with the rest of the ice cream base.
FREEZE overnight. It’s painful, but it has to happen. 😉
Having a food blog and being around food constantly, I’ve really learned how to control myself.
But you guys.
I literally COULD NOT control myself around this Roasted S’Mores Ice Cream.
It’s SO ridiculously creamy from the cool whip and I LOVE the flavor from the roasted marshmallows and I mean, the buttery graham crackers and gooey fudge center . . .
How COULD you resist?
Should I make more s’mores desserts? Show Me the Yummy!
- 1 (10 oz) package marshmallows
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1-2 cups chopped Hershey's chocolate bars
about 1-2 (4.4 oz) bars
- 1-2 cups chopped graham crackers
about 5 sheets
- 1 (8 oz) container Cool Whip
thawed in fridge
- 1/2 cup hot fudge sauce
warmed until it's easily poured
- Preheat oven broiler, place rack on second to the top rung, and line a baking sheet with a silicone mat.
- Broil marshmallows, flipping halfway through, until golden brown.
- Beat together marshmallows, cream, and granulated sugar together in a large bowl, using a hand mixer.
- Using a rubber spatula, fold in chocolate and graham crackers.
- Using a rubber spatula, fold in the cool whip.
- Pour half the mixture into a large tupperware container.
- Top with hot fudge.
- Top with remaining ice cream mixture.
- Cover and freeze overnight.
- Serve and enjoy! Store leftovers, covered, in the freezer.
* This post contains affiliate links. We receive a commission on purchases made via these links. The price you pay is not affected by using them.