Just when you thought S’Mores couldn’t possibly get better… enter: Sweet & Salty S’Mores Bars! Potato chips, honey graham cereal, marshmallows, milk chocolate bars, and butter!
Today’s post is sponsored by our friends at Kettle Brand Chips.
I’m sure we’ve all had our fill of s’mores – because . . . what’s more summery than s’mores?
I’m sure we’ve all had our fill of rice krispies – because . . . hello, the perfect, classic, everyone loves ’em, picnic dessert.
I KNOW we’ve all had our fill of chips – because . . . what’s better than salty chips to snack on while chillin’ at the lake with friends?
Because, today, I’ve mushed all our summer faves and turned them into one magical bar:
Sweet & Salty S’Mores Bars!
I’m a HUGE sweet and salty fan.
Here’s what typically happens:
I eat dinner <– salty, so now I need something sweet.
I eat dessert <– sweet, but now I need something salty again, because I over did it with the sweet thing.
I eat a salty snack . . .
Put this on repeat.
Over and over . . . and over again. 😉
But today, that pattern ends, because now I can have my salty AND sweet all in one.
Crush the chips just a bit, then add in honey graham cereal – it’s like graham crackers, but in cereal form, so you can have it for breakfast 😉 – mini marshmallows, and chopped milk chocolate <– set this all aside.
In a large stockpot, melt butter, then stir in MORE mini marshmallows <– cook until melted then pour over the potato chip/cereal/mallow/chocolate combo.
Stir together until well combined.
GENTLY press into a greased 8×8 or 9×9 baking pan and let cool at room temperature.
Once cooled, cut, serve, and devour immediately!
These Sweet & Salty S’Mores Bars, you guys, are *almost* too much.
I said *almost*! 😉
I LOVE the salty crispiness from the Kettle Brand Sea Salt Potato Chips with the crunchy cereal, gooey marshmallows, and ultra sweet milk chocolate.
Crunchy. Salty. Chewy. Gooey. Sweet . . .
I highly recommend making these ASAP. 😉
Sweet? Salty? Or sweet and salty? Show Me the Yummy!
Sweet & Salty S'Mores Bars Recipe
- 1/2 (10.5 oz) bag Mini marshmallows
- 1 (5 oz) bag Kettle Brand Sea Salt Chips lightly crushed
- 5 cups honey graham cereal
- 2 (4.4 oz) milk chocolate bars roughly chopped
- 1/2 stick (1/4 cup) unsalted butter
- 1 (10.5 oz) bag Mini marshmallows
- Spray 8x8 or 9x9 nonstick square baking pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Combine 1/2 (10.5 oz) bag marshmallows, chips, cereal, and chocolate into a large bowl. Set aside.
- In a large stockpot, melt butter over medium-low/low heat.
- Once melted, stir in the WHOLE 10.5 oz bag mini marshmallows.
- Stir until melted and pour over chip/cereal mixture.
- Stir until well combined.
- Spray hands with cooking spray (to prevent stick) and press mixture GENTLY into the prepared pan.
- Cool at room temperature.
- Cut and serve immediately!
*Note: Nutrition information is estimated and varies based on products used.
Thanks again to Kettle Brand Chips for sponsoring today’s post!