No ice cream machine is needed to make this No Churn Mint Oreo Ice Cream Recipe! 7 ingredients & 10 minutes for the fluffiest, creamiest ice cream ever!
It’s buttery, it’s perfectly fluffy, minty, and hello, there’s Oreos. ‘Nough said.
There are two kinds of people in this world.
and. . .
So just a heads up, if you’re in the mint haters group, have no fear, because you can totally just use regular Oreos and omit the mint extract.
But moving along, because honestly, I’m a mint LOVER, and I just know that there are other mint lovers out there, that are gonna go nuts over today’s ultra minty and delicious No Churn Mint Oreo Ice Cream Recipe.
Who else is super pumped that ice cream weather is finally here? 🙋 🙋 🙋
I know I am… it’s my FAVORITE time of year, because ice cream is literally my favorite food group.
This No Churn Mint Oreo Ice Cream Recipe was inspired by my all time favorite ice cream treat: the Mint Oreo Blizzard.
I just had one a few weeks ago when my friend, Steph, sent me a text saying something along the lines of “Hey, I’m going to DQ, do you want anything?”
Ummm yes. Yes I do.
A few minutes later, there it was: the Mint Oreo Blizzard in all its creamy, minty, cookie filled glory.
I downed it in about 30 seconds flat and immediately wanted another one.
Since DQ is like a 20 minute walk away, I knew I needed to take matters into my own hands and just recreate it at home.
While this No Churn Mint Oreo Ice Cream isn’t a blizzard, it’s totally better, and completely satisfies my DQ craving.
Plus, it’s actually easier than walking allllllll the way there. 😉
Stir together sweetened condensed milk, butter, salt, mint and vanilla extract together. Then mix in some crushed Mint Oreos. Set this aside while you whip up some heavy cream.
My trick? Stick the bowl of your stand mixer in the freezer and make sure your heavy cream is kept in the fridge right until you’re ready to whip it up. Basically, cream whips better when it’s cold.
Once you have perfectly fluffy whipped cream, all that’s left is to fold the base and the whipped cream together, place it into a loaf pan, cover it in saran wrap, and stick it in the freezer until it’s frozen.
The result? The fluffiest, most buttery, perfectly minty, ultra Oreo-y No Churn Mint Oreo Ice Cream.
Like seriously. I’m crazy about this ice cream.
Ridiculously easy to make and even easier to eat… who wants a cone?!
What no churn ice cream flavor should I make next? Show Me the Yummy!
No Churn Mint Oreo Ice Cream Recipe
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 - 2 teaspoons mint extract **
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 heaping cup Mint Oreos roughly chopped (about 1 sleeve)
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream cold
- Chill the bowl of your stand mixer in the freezer until cold.
- In a separate bowl, mix together sweetened condensed milk, melted butter, salt, mint and vanilla extract together until well combined.
- Stir in chopped Oreos. Set aside.
- Remove the chilled bowl from the freezer and attach it to your stand mixer.
- Whip chilled heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form. It should take about 90 seconds or so.
- Gently fold the whipped cream into the sweetened condensed milk mixture.
- Place the ice cream into a large loaf pan (or tupperware container).
- Cover tightly with saran wrap.
- Place in the freezer until hard (about 12 hours)
- Serve and enjoy!
*Note: Nutritional information is estimated and varies based on products used.