These No Bake Protein Brownie Bites are the perfect, bite sized healthy treat! Made in 5 minutes and full of oats, protein powder, almond butter, maple syrup, and a splash of almond milk. Vegan. Gluten Free.
Thanks to Bob’s Red Mill for sponsoring today’s post! We ♡ them so much.
These No Bake Protein Brownie Bites are little bites of heaven.
Little bites of HEALTHY heaven.
Originally, these were supposed to be baked protein brownie bites, but then I had a case of #lazygirlprobs, so I threw a bunch of ingredients into my food processor and called it a day.
And I gotta say . . .
These turned out even BETTER than I had hoped. 🙂
No Bake Protein Brownie Bites for the win!
I hope you all have been taking advantage of the GORGEOUS weather, we’re FINALLY having.
I know we are. 🙂
Because of all this gorgeous weather, honestly, the last thing I want to do is spend time inside the kitchen slaving over a hot stove.
So let’s all have some No Bake Protein Brownie Bites and get outside, shall we?!
I KNOW it can be super hard to eat healthy during the summer.
We’re all insanely busy with at least a million (and one) activities to get to. Plus, there are so many tempting treats – helllooooo ice cream – to eat.
Enter: No Bake Protein Brownie Bites.
There’s no cooking involved. They’re bite sized, so they’re PERFECT for on the go snacking. They taste like legit chewy brownie batter deliciousness, but they’re actually healthy! AND they’re so quick and easy to make . . .
Combine into your food processor:
- Bob’s Red Mill Chocolate Protein Powder Nutritional Booster <– it’s vegan, gluten free, naturally sweetened with monk fruit, high in protein and fiber, and we’re super obsessed. Actually, we’re obsessed with ALL Bob’s Red Mill products –> if you haven’t tried our Mediterranean Farro Salad you’re missing out. 😉
- Cocoa powder
- Almond butter
- The teeniest bit of maple syrup
- Almond milk
Pulse above together 👆 until a ball forms.
Throw in some vegan mini chocolate chips and pulse again until combined.
Roll ’em into balls and . . .
Super quick and easy and I’m not kidding you when I say these No Bake Protein Brownie Bites actually taste like brownie batter.
I LOVE these when I need a snack I can feel good about . . .
Healthy, delicious snackage for the win!
How do YOU keep your nutrition game strong during the busy summer months? Show Me the Yummy!
No Bake Protein Brownie Bites Recipe
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats be sure to use gluten free to keep this gluten free
- 1/2 cup Bob’s Red Mill Chocolate Protein Powder Nutritional Booster
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup all natural runny almond butter no sugar added
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/3 cup vegan mini chocolate chips
- Combine everything (minus chocolate chips) into your food processor and process until well combined and a ball starts to form.
- Add in chocolate chips and pulse until combined.
- Use a cookie scoop to scoop 13 even bites and then roll each into a ball.
- Optional - roll in more protein powder.
- Store in fridge in an airtight container, but I like to eat these at room temperature.
*Note: Nutritional information is estimated and varies based on products used.
Thanks again to Bob’s Red Mill for sponsoring today’s post!