You only need 7 ingredients and 10 minutes to make these Blueberry Muffin Energy Bites! They’re full of protein, taste like a muffin, and are gluten free and vegan. This healthy snack is one you can feel good about!
On Friday, I told you guys in my Berry Banana Bread post, that I’m typically more of a chocolate chip muffin person, while Trevor is more of a blueberry muffin lover.
I had already made chocolate energy bites (you seriously need to try these Almond Butter Energy Bites <– so freaking good), so I thought I’d do a little something special and make Trevor Blueberry Muffin Energy Bites for those times when we want to stuff our faces with muffins, but should prooooobably be making a healthier choice.
Enter: energy bites.
Super healthy. Super easy. No-Bake <– BONUS since it’s been like 90% humidity the past week. And hellooooo tastes like a muffin.
Blueberry Muffin Energy Bites? I ♡ you.
Blueberry Muffin Energy Bites Recipe
Equipment for this recipe
- 1 cup old fashioned oats gluten free if necessary
- 1/2 cup dried blueberries
- 1/4 cup vegan vanilla protein powder I used Bob's Red Mill
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed meal
- 2/3 cup cashew butter *
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- In a large bowl, stir together all ingredients until well combined.
- Roll into 12 balls (I used a cookie scoop to get 12 even bites and then rolled them in my hands).
- Store in tupperware in the fridge.
*Note: Nutrition information is estimated and varies based on products used.