These No Bake Monster Cookie Bites only require 5 minutes of prep and 5 ingredients: peanut butter, honey, oats, chocolate chips, and M&Ms!
Everyone, I’d like to introduce you to:
Monster Cookie Bites.
They taste like heaven.
They taste like heaven AND they only require 5 ingredients and 5 minutes of prep.
These might just be the best little bites.
If you’ve been following me on Snapchat (username: showmetheyummy) or Instagram Stories then you know I’ve been under the weather for the past few
Plus, we just wrapped up another SMTY Food Video Workshop, so I am DEAD tired. They are so much fun (and we actually make these bites for the workshop!), but they take a LOT of energy.
Unfortunately, that means I probably won’t be doing anything too exciting for Valentine’s Day tomorrow (sorry honey!), but you better believe, I’ll be asking Trevor to whip up a batch of these Monster Cookie Bites, so I can munch on these while watching a movie.
Luckily for Trevor, these bites only require FIVE ingredients and FIVE minutes of prep.
This might just be the easiest and tastiest recipe ever.
All you need to do is mix together creamy peanut butter and honey <– that combo. is heaven. – in a large bowl. Once that’s combined, you’ll stir in old fashioned oats, mini chocolate chips, and mini M&Ms.
Once everything is combined, you’ll use a cookie scoop, to shape these into even bites, and then use your hands to roll them together into balls… so they look pretty. 😉
Then, you guys, that’s it!!! You can eat them at room temperature, or you can store them in an airtight container in the fridge, until they’re chilled.
Either way. You can’t go wrong.
These Monster Cookie Bites are the perfect bite sized snack or dessert. They’re ridiculously quick and easy to make and even easier to eat. . .
I dare you to eat just one. 😉
Ultra peanut butter-y. Thick. Sweet. Salty. And I LOVE the subtle chocolatey crunch from the M&Ms.
I’m telling you.
These. Are. PERFECT.
What flavor of no bake bites should I make next? Show Me the Yummy!
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3/4 cup old fashioned oats use gluten free if you're gluten free
- 2 tablespoons mini M&Ms
- 2 tablespoons mini chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, whisk together peanut butter and honey.
- Fold in the oats, M&Ms, and chocolate chips until well combined.
- *Optional - let chill for 30 minutes in fridge if too sticky to roll into balls. (I hardly ever need to, but it's an option!)
- Use a cookie scoop to scoop into 8 even bites, then use your hands to roll them into balls.
- Store in a sealed airtight container in the fridge.
* This post contains affiliate links, thank you for the support in keeping SMTY up and running!