This Buffalo Chicken Wrap recipe can be made in about 5 minutes! Your favorite tortilla is stuffed with crispy or grilled chicken, ranch or blue cheese, carrots, and lettuce.
What is a chicken wrap made of?
A burrito sized tortilla is stuffed with cubed chicken, buffalo sauce, shredded lettuce, carrots, and ranch (or blue cheese) dressing.
This six ingredient recipe is very simple and totally customizable!
Ingredients and substitutions
- Tortilla – use a burrito sized tortilla for the best results. A large tortilla is much easier to fill and roll than a smaller tortilla. Use your favorite brand. I used a white flour tortilla, but wheat, spinach, low-carb, etc. will also work.
- Lettuce – use pre-shredded bagged lettuce to keep things super easy! Any lettuce, however, will be fine. Lettuce adds a great fresh flavor to balance out the heat of the buffalo sauce and an amazing crunchy texture.
- Carrots – use pre-shredded or matchstick bagged carrots to again, keep these wraps ultra quick and easy! If you’d like to add additional veggies, feel free! Try sliced bell peppers, avocado, red onion, celery, etc.
- Ranch Dressing – I used Bolthouse Ranch Dressing which is made with yogurt to keep this wrap on the lighter side. Any bottled (or homemade) ranch will be fine. Want to mix it up? Try blue cheese dressing instead!
- Chicken – I used frozen breaded chicken tenders, cooked them according to package directions, then cubed them into bite sized pieces. Any mildly seasoned fully cooked chicken that has been grilled, boiled, breaded, baked, etc. will work! Store-bought rotisserie chicken would be a great option. My shredded chicken or baked buffalo chicken would also be amazing in this!
- Buffalo Sauce – use your favorite variety, but Frank’s Red Hot is the classic!
What to serve with buffalo chicken wraps?
I love serving these wraps next to a salad or veggies, some fruit, and a carb like fries!
- Pear, Blue Cheese, Candied Pecan Salad
- Macaroni Pasta Salad
- Potato Salad
- Roasted Vegetables
- Fruit Salad
- Air Fryer Frozen French Fries
- Air Fryer Tater Tots
How to store
Assembled wraps are best served immediately. Store components in separate airtight containers for 3-4 days in the fridge. Freezing is not recommended.
Buffalo Chicken Wrap
Equipment for this recipe
- 1 cup shredded lettuce loosely packed
- 1/4 cup shredded or matchstick carrots
- 1-2 tablespoons ranch I used Bolthouse Yogurt Ranch
- 3/4 cup cooked and cubed chicken I used breaded chicken tenders (be sure the chicken is hot if you want a warm wrap)
- 1-2 tablespoons Frank’s RedHot Original Sauce
- 1 burrito size tortilla use white, wheat, spinach, low-carb, etc.
Other Filling Ideas
- Sliced celery
- Sliced red onions
- Sliced avocado
- Shredded cheese like Colby-jack
- Place shredded lettuce and carrots into a medium sized bowl and toss with ranch. Set aside.
- Place chicken into another medium sized bowl and toss with Frank’s sauce. Set aside.
- Place the lettuce mixture in a line in the center of the tortilla, top with the chicken mixture, then fold and roll like a burrito.
- Optional: pan fry in a little oil over medium heat to seal the seam and to brown the tortilla.
- Cut in half and enjoy!
- Take 5 seconds to rate this recipe below. We greatly appreciate it!
*Note: Nutrition information is estimated and varies based on products used.