This Slow Cooker Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Dip is the snack dreams are made of! Only 5 minutes of prep for this ultra cheesy, perfectly spicy, super creamy chip dip!
Throw a bunch of stuff into your favorite slow cooker and I swear to you, you’ll be the most popular person at your next football party.
Spicy, ultra creamy, full of tender chicken, and the vessel options are endless – crackers, chips, carrots, celery, a spoon, your hand . . . all valid options for this dip.
The best part – other than the freaking amazing taste – is how incredibly easy it is!
You ready for this?
Slow Cooker Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
Equipment for this recipe
Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 1 1/2 pounds skinless chicken breasts cooked*
- 2 (8 oz) pkg cream cheese softened
- 1 (1 oz) pkg ranch dressing and seasoning mix
- 3/4 cup Sour cream
- 3/4 cup Franks Red Hot sauce
- 1/2 cup Monterey jack cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- sliced green onion topping
- Chips, crackers, celery or carrots serve with
- Spray crockpot with cooking spray.
- Stir together all ingredients in crockpot.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 1 and 1/2 hours - 2 hours or LOW for 3-4 hours, or until the cheeses are all melted.
- Top with sliced green onion and serve with chips, crackers, celery, and carrots!
- Take 5 seconds to rate this recipe below. We greatly appreciate it!
*Note: Nutrition information is estimated and varies based on products used.