This Slow Cooker Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Dip is the snack dreams are made of! Only 5 minutes of prep for this ultra cheesy, perfectly spicy, super creamy chip dip!
Throw a bunch of stuff into your favorite slow cooker and I swear to you, you’ll be the most popular person at your next football party.
Spicy, ultra creamy, full of tender chicken, and the vessel options are endless – crackers, chips, carrots, celery, a spoon, your hand . . . all valid options for this dip.
The best part – other than the freaking amazing taste – is how incredibly easy it is!
You ready for this?
I’ve made it pretty clear that I enjoy football games for the snacks. Last weekend, Trevor and I decided to go downtown for our first football game of the season.
And by that, I mean, we went down two hours early to tailgate and then went home once the game actually started.
Don’t hate me. 😉
But to be totally fair, I was super excited to get home, because I happened to be recipe testing this Slow Cooker Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Dip that day and couldn’t WAIT to give it a taste.
So so cheesy, spicy, but not too spicy, ridiculously creamy, tangy, and just
Did I say that already?
If you ♡ all things buffalo, you’re gonna love this buffalo chicken dip.
All you need to do is throw all the ingredients into your crockpot: cooked and cubed chicken breasts, cream cheese, ranch dressing and seasoning mix, sour cream, hot sauce, Monterey jack cheese, cheddar cheese, and blue cheese.
Give it a quick stir and let it get allllll melty and delicious.
In just about an hour and a half (or more if you want to let it cook low and slow), you’ll have the best dip your chips have ever met!
And like I said, this Slow Cooker Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Dip is great on crackers – Triscuits are my fave – tortilla chips, carrots, and celery sticks!
So what are you waiting for? Go! Make this Slow Cooker Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe and go to food heaven with this creamy, spicy, amazingness.
What are your favorite football snacks? Show Me the Yummy!
Slow Cooker Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 1 1/2 pounds skinless chicken breasts cooked*
- 2 (8 oz) pkg cream cheese softened
- 1 (1 oz) pkg ranch dressing and seasoning mix
- 3/4 cup Sour cream
- 3/4 cup Franks Red Hot sauce
- 1/2 cup Monterey jack cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- sliced green onion topping
- Chips, crackers, celery or carrots serve with
- Spray crockpot with cooking spray.
- Stir together all ingredients in crockpot.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 1 and 1/2 hours - 2 hours or LOW for 3-4 hours, or until the cheeses are all melted.
- Top with sliced green onion and serve with chips, crackers, celery, and carrots!
*Note: Nutritional information is estimated and varies based on products used.