These Air Fryer Pork Chops are an easy-to-make, family favorite dinner! They’re tender and juicy on the inside and golden-brown and crispy on the outside.
I’m a chicken breast girl all the way. It’s cheap, it’s lean, and I know how to cook it a million different ways. But sometimes, a girl just doesn’t want chicken! Enter: boneless pork chops. Today, we’re using chops to make air fryer pork chops. This recipe is easy, flavorful, crispy, yet juicy and a fun way to mix it up when you’re sick of chicken!
This ingredient list couldn’t be simpler and these air fryer pork chops really couldn’t be better!
- All-Purpose Flour, Salt, Black Pepper, Paprika, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Italian Seasoning – makes up a flavorful dredge for the pork chops.
- Egg and Milk – helps the breading stick to the chops.
- Seasoned Panko and Parmesan Cheese – coats the outside of the pork for a well seasoned and crispy exterior.
- Pork Chops – be sure you’re using boneless chops that are 1/2-inch thick for quick and even cooking.
- Honey Mustard Dressing – highly recommended for dipping, if desired!
How to make
Dredging the pork in the flour, egg, then panko mixture is the most time intensive step, but it’s SO easy and SO worth it.
- Place flour, salt, pepper, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning onto one shallow plate, egg and milk onto another, and panko and parmesan onto a third.
- One at a time, dredge the pork chops into the flour/seasoning mixture, the egg mixture, then the panko mixture. Set aside on a clean work surface.
- Place two pork chops into a greased air fryer set to 375ºF and spray the tops with cooking spray.
- Air fry for 10 minutes, flipping halfway through. Repeat with the other two pork chops then serve and enjoy!
How long to cook
1/2 inch thick boneless pork chops will cook for 10 minutes in a preheated 375 degrees F air fryer.
Can you stack pork chops in the air fryer?
No, if the pork chops are stacked, the air can’t reach every part of the exterior.
Air frying two at a time allows space for the air to circulate and for the pork chops to cook evenly and get nice and crispy!
Can you use frozen pork chops?
In theory, yes, but fresh pork chops hold flavor better and the breading doesn’t stick as well on frozen.
If you do only have frozen pork chops, I recommend defrosting them first before using them in this recipe.
Can you bake pork chops?
You sure can! If you don’t have an air fryer, check out my baked pork chops recipe instead.
What to serve with air fryer pork chops
These pork chops are the perfect entree to serve alongside a couple of flavorful side dishes. Here are some ideas!
- Instant Pot Broccoli
- Baked Mac and Cheese
- Mashed Potatoes
- Baked Sweet Potato Fries
- Pear, Blue Cheese, Candied Pecan Salad
How to store
Leftover pork chops will last in an airtight container in the fridge for 3-4 days or in the freezer for up to 4 months.
To reheat, thaw in the fridge if frozen then air fry or bake to warm and re-crisp.
Air Fryer Pork Chops
Equipment for this recipe
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 large egg beaten
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 cup seasoned panko
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4 (4 oz) boneless pork chops each about 1/2 inch thick
- Honey mustard dressing for dipping
- Place flour, salt, pepper, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning onto a shallow plate. Whisk to combine then set aside.
- Place egg and milk onto another shallow plate. Whisk to break up the yolk.
- Place panko and parmesan onto a third shallow plate.
- One at a time, dredge the pork chops in flour/seasoning mixture, then whisked egg, then panko.
- Set aside on a clean work surface.
- Preheat air fryer to 375 degrees F.
- Grease the basket with olive oil cooking spray, place 2 of the breaded pork chops in, then spray the tops with the cooking spray.
- Air fry for 10 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Remove, then repeat with remaining 2 pork chops.
- Serve with a dip like honey mustard sauce and enjoy!
- Take 5 seconds to rate this recipe below. We greatly appreciate it!
*Note: Nutrition information is estimated and varies based on products used.