This Honey Mustard Recipe is made up of FOUR ingredients and takes under 5 minutes to throw together. It’s creamy, sweet, tangy, and oh-so-yummy!
This is the BEST honey mustard recipe. It’s creamy, sweet, tangy . . . I could literally drink this with a straw.
Use it as a salad dressing, smother it over chicken cordon bleu, or use it as a dip for your favorite chicken tenders; you can’t go wrong!
This honey mustard recipe could not be more simple and definitely could not be more delicious!
- Mayonnaise – makes the sauce ultra creamy.
- Honey – adds a touch of sweetness.
- Dijon Mustard – I love the bit of spice the dijon mustard adds to balance out the creamy mayo and sweet honey.
- Lemon Juice – adds a touch of tanginess to cut the sweetness of the honey.
How to make
Just 5 minutes and you’re done! This honey mustard is as easy as it gets!
- Place all your ingredients into your food processor and process until fully combined.
- Serve and enjoy or store in the fridge until you’re ready to use!
- Spice it up. Add a sprinkle of cayenne pepper for a little extra heat.
- Make it garlic honey mustard. Mix in some garlic powder or freshly minced garlic for a flavor twist.
How to serve honey mustard
The great thing about honey mustard is it’s SO versatile! Here are some ways you can serve it!
- Dip. Serve it with some French fries, fresh veggies, pigs in a blanket, chicken nuggets, or my air fryer pretzel bites!
- Dressing. Use it as a salad dressing over a bed of greens or drizzle it over a plate of roasted potatoes.
- Sauce. Add it to a veggie wrap, a pork burger, or a chicken sandwich for a flavor kick.
How to store
Store leftover honey mustard in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
I don’t recommend freezing it because the texture will be affected.
Honey Mustard Recipe
Equipment for this recipe
- 1 cup mayonnaise I use an olive oil based mayo
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Place ingredients into a food processor and process until well combined.
- Pour into a sealable Tupperware container and store in the fridge until ready to use.
*Note: Nutrition information is estimated and varies based on products used.