This Roasted Potatoes and Green Beans Recipe is my new, go-to spring side dish! Potatoes are paired w/ green beans & smothered in a lemon mustard dressing.
You guys know I’m a carb loving girl, so I love that I get my carb-y fix with the roasted potatoes, but also get in fresh, crunchy, healthy, spring-y green beans!
Roasting is my favorite way to prepare veggies, because helloooo they taste amazing and it’s super simple.
Tossed in mustard and olive oil, this Roasted Potatoes and Green Beans Recipe is quick, easy, perfect for spring, and sure to please!
Before we get into this whole Roasted Potatoes and Green Beans thing, can I be honest for a sec?
I’m. So. Tired.
Trevor and I are launching The Blog Village this Saturday (April 9th)!!!!! Which means that we haven’t taken a day off in weeks and I’m exhausted.
In case you’ve missed it, The Blog Village is a membership site where we’ll teach people how they can create, grow, and monetize their blog! Whether you’re just starting out, or have been blogging for years, I promise you’ll find something valuable there.
We’re doing a private launch for those that have subscribed to the e-mail list, so if you’re interested, be sure to sign up for The Blog Village newsletter, as you’ll have access to the best deal we’ll ever offer!
We are so, so, SO excited and nervous and anxious and excited, excited, and a little more excited. 🙂
I’m also so, so, SO excited about this recipe. 😉
This Roasted Potatoes and Green Beans Recipe was a result of a serious craving for some potatoes. A few weeks ago, Trevor and I were trying to decide what to do for dinner, so I was rattling off all the things I was craving…
Chinese food take out (dumplings in the hooooouse).
Mac and cheese (a few nights later he made me our Jalapeno Popper Mac and Cheese ♡)
Indian food delivery (always).
I seriously feel bad for Trevor the day I find out I’m pregnant. If I have weird cravings now, I’m sure it’ll only get worse! 😉
I ran to the store, grabbed some potatoes and just went nuts. I added in green beans, because those sounded good, and then I wanted something kind of tangy and NEEDED them to be smothered in dijon and a little lemon juice.
Soon enough, I got those bad boys outta the oven, and letmetellyou, the potatoes were perfectly golden and the green beans were tender, but still crisp.
I hardly let them cool before I managed to eat the roasted potatoes AND green beans directly off the baking sheet. 🙂
The recipe, however, was sooooo yummy and delicious, that I made them again the next night and now I’m sharing it with you!
This Roasted Potatoes and Green Beans Recipe is my new, go-to spring side dish! Those roast-y potatoes + crispy green beans and a lemon mustard dressing?
Gimme. Gimme. Gimme!
What are your favorite spring veggies to roast? Show me the yummy!
PS – As always, I used my beloved silicone mat for baking these beauties! 🙂
- 3/4 pounds red potatoes quartered or halved (depending on size)
- 3/4 pounds yukon gold potatoes quartered or halved (depending on size)
- 3/4 pounds Green beans trimmed
- 1/4 - 1/3 cup olive oil I used 1/3 cup
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt plus more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- Line a baking sheet with a silicone mat and preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Prep your veggies and place potatoes on the baking sheet. Set the green beans aside.
- Whisk together sauce and pour half of it over the potatoes.
- Roast potatoes for 20 minutes*.
- While potatoes are roasting, toss the green beans with the remaining sauce and set aside.
- After potatoes have roasted for 20 minutes, add green beans and roast another 20* or until veggies are tender.
- Serve immediately!
*Stir every 5-10 minutes to prevent burning.