This Loaded Pizza Dip is like supreme pizza in dip form! A cream cheese base topped with sausage, veggies, pizza sauce, pepperoni, and loads of cheese! Easy game day appetizer or snack!
Omg. Omg. Omg.
This *might* just be the best thing I’ve EVER tasted.
Cream cheese deliciousness topped with pizza sauce –> supreme pizza toppings –> cheese, cheese, and more cheese –> and pepperoni.
This turned out even better than I imagined.
Serve it up with tortilla chips, crackers, a baguette, a SPOON.
It’s all too delicious for words.
And oh so perfect for tailgating, football parties, or a lazy movie day.
You ready to get your pizza dip on?!
If you know me, then you know the only reason I watch sports is because I know snacks are involved.
Who’s with me?!
And there are no better snacks than football snacks, amiright?!
Like I really <3 football snacks.
In my mind, they should:
- Feed a crowd. Because I hate sharing my food, so there BETTER be enough to go around. 😉
- Be easy.
- Be SO delicious everyone at the party will think you’re a hero and beg you for the recipe.
This Loaded Pizza Dip definitely fits the bill.
You’ll start by making the cream cheese base: cream cheese, dried oregano, dried basil, and garlic powder <– mix it up and put it in the bottom of your baking dish (I used a cast iron skillet).
Then you’ll make the “filling”: italian sausage, bell pepper, onion, mushrooms, dried oregano, dried basil, garlic powder, and salt to taste <– cook it up then layer it on top of the cream cheese mixture.
Next, you’ll pour on some pizza sauce, shredded cheddar/mozzarella cheese, and parmesan cheese.
Lastly, you’ll finish it off with some pepperoni slices.
Bake it up for about 25 minutes, or until it’s all bubbly and melty delicious.
Or in my case, photograph it while simultaneously drooling. THEN get your dip on. 😉
I LOVED this with triscuits and tortilla chips, but the options are endless!
The result is an ultra creamy, perfectly spiced, warm, gooey, cheesy dip that literally tastes like the best supreme pizza you’ve ever had.
Loaded Pizza Dip.
I love you.
Do you want more football/tailgating/game day snacks? Show Me the Yummy!
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese softened
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (8 oz) package italian sausage*
- 1/4 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup diced yellow onion
- 1/4 cup diced mushrooms
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (8 oz) can pizza sauce
- 1 - 1 1/2 cups shredded cheese I used a mozzarella/cheddar mix
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 12-14 slices pepperoni
- Sliced black olives optional
- Tortilla Chips
- Other crackers
- Toasted baguette
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and grease a 8 or 9 inch baking dish with cooking spray (I used a cast iron skillet)
- In a medium bowl, stir together cream cheese and spices until well combined.
- Spread evenly in baking dish.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat.
- Once hot, spray with cooking spray and add in sausage, veggies, and spices.
- Cook, breaking up the sausage as you go, until the sausage is fully cooked.
- Taste and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Spread evenly over cream cheese layer.
- Spread pizza sauce evenly over sausage layer.
- Top with both cheeses and pepperoni.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes, or until the cheese has melted.
- Top with black olives - optional, and serve warm with crackers, chips, baguette, etc!
* This post contains affiliate links. We receive a commission on purchases made via these links. The price you pay is not affected by using them.