A classic turned into a dip, this Chicken Parmesan Dip is SO yummy! Chicken tenders, cream cheese, mozzarella, panko, and more! The perfect dip for crackers, garlic bread . . . everything! 😉
Thanks to Red Gold Tomatoes for sponsoring today’s post. With their help, we’re one step closer to crushing hunger and helping those in need!
Let me introduce you to your latest game day snackage obsession: Chicken Parmesan Dip.
Chicken. Parmesan. Dip.
A favorite Italian classic turned into a dip.
How amazing is that?!
This super easy dip is perfect for weekend snacking especially while watching a football game with friends and family.
I mean, this dip is SO good, I forgot that I actually hate watching football. 🙂
Football games, to me, aren’t about the actual game. They’re about spending time with family and friends while eating deeeelicious food. So when Red Gold Tomatoes asked us to create a recipe to encourage families to share a meal together to help crush hunger, I knew I wanted to create a recipe that could be shared with TONS of people . . .
And what better way to share food than during a football game?
And what better recipe to share during a football game than a dip?!
Enter: Chicken Parmesan Dip.
There are some key rules to making successful Game Day recipes:
- It’s gotta feed a crowd.
- It’s gotta be quick and easy.
- It’s gotta be the MVP of the food spread. 😉
This Chicken Parmesan Dip is all of the above and more!
You’ll start by stirring together cream cheese, dried oregano, dried basil, and garlic powder. Then spread that mixture into the bottom of an oven safe dish.
You’ll finish it off with a topping of mozzarella, parmesan, and bread crumbs.
Bake until golden, bubbly, and delicious.
Now, the only thing left to do is to share this Chicken Parmesan Dip with family and friends with a side of garlic bread and crackers, so we can help CRUSH hunger together.
By simply purchasing any Red Gold, Redpack, or Tuttorosso tomato product in October, Red Gold will donate one meal to support families in need. Because Red Gold supports and cares about the same causes you do, they’ve partnered with Feeding America – the nation’s largest domestic hunger-relief organization. Together, we can give 2 MILLION MEALS.
Once you’ve shared a meal with your family, I want to see it! Hop on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter and use #HelpCrushHunger in the caption. Not only will you help spread the word, but you’ll also be entered to win a Red Gold Family Meal Kit and $100 to donate to your local food bank. 🙌
Currently, 12 million families in America face hunger! So you guys. Let’s do this. Let’s go out, buy a Red Gold, Redpack, or Tuttorosso tomato product, make a family meal together (ahem this Chicken Parmesan Dip is a GREAT choice 😉 ), and help.crush. hunger. 💪
What meal will you share with your family to help crush hunger? Show Me the Yummy!
A classic turned into a dip, this Chicken Parmesan Dip is SO yummy! Chicken tenders, cream cheese, mozzarella, panko, and more!
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese softened
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 oz frozen breaded fully cooked chicken tenders diced
- 1 cup Red Gold Tomato Sauce
- 1 (14.5 oz) can Red Gold Basil, Garlic, & Oregano Diced Tomatoes drained
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons Italian bread crumbs
- Garlic bread, bread sticks, crackers, pita chips etc for serving
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and grease a 8 or 9 inch baking dish with cooking spray (I used a cast iron skillet).
- In a medium bowl, stir together cream cheese and spices until well combined.
- Spread evenly in baking dish.
- Top with chicken tenders.
- Pour on tomato sauce and diced tomatoes.
- Top with mozzarella, then parmesan, and bread crumbs.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes, or until the cheese has melted.
- Remove from oven and serve with garlic bread, crackers, pita chips, etc!
Want more info on how you can help crush hunger? Head to www.HelpCrushHunger.com!
Thanks again to Red Gold Tomatoes for sponsoring today’s post!