This Cream Cheese Salsa Dip requires two ingredients and 30 seconds of prep! It’s addicting, it’s creamy, it’s so easy, and the spice level is up to you!
Two ingredients. Two ingredients is all you need to make the BEST, the EASIEST, the most addicting snack/app ever.
Everyone, I’d like to introduce you to Cream Cheese Salsa Dip.
What are the ingredients in cream cheese salsa dip?
I’m sure you’ve already guessed it, but just in case….
- Cream cheese
- Salsa – I use picante sauce, which is basically less chunky salsa
That’s IT! 🎉 🎉 🎉 You may be doubting how amazing this stuff is, but trust me.
This cream cheese salsa dip is thick, creamy, a bit tangy from the cream cheese, and bright from the picante.
The best part? Ok fine. There are two best parts:
- It’s easy to make
- It’s totally customizable
How do you make cream cheese salsa dip?
It literally takes 30 seconds to put together.
- Place softened cream cheese and picante sauce into a food processor and pulse until it’s well combined.
- Then pop it in your fridge to cool and serve with chips!
Can I use any kind of salsa in this recipe?
Probably! I’ve only tested it with Pace Picante and it’s so good that I’ve never had a reason to try another brand!
If YOU do, let me know in the comments below.
One thing I DO know, is that this is great at any spice level. I’ve used mild, medium, and HOT.
The choice is yours! Make one, or make them all! It’s an especially good option when you’re having a party, make a mild version for the kids, and another version with a little kick for the adults!
Speaking of parties – btw – make this for ALL football games. I’ve honestly never met anyone who doesn’t like this cream cheese salsa dip.
Make it the night before, or make it as a last minute snack an hour or two before the game. Serve it up with tortilla chips and it’ll be gone before you know it. 😉
Luckily, it’s super easy, so just make more!
Creamy. Spicy. Addicting. Easy.
I LOVE THIS DIP!
Cream Cheese Salsa Dip
Equipment for this recipe
- 1 (16 oz) jar Pace Picante
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese
- tortilla Chips for serving
- Place picante and cream cheese into food processor and pulse until well combined.
- Chill in the fridge until cold.
- Serve with tortilla chips!
*Note: Nutrition information is estimated and varies based on products used.