These Loaded Chicken Nachos have 12 layers! and are full of tender veggies, flavorful chicken, beans, corn, and TONS of cheese. Surprisingly quick, easy and delicious!
Trevor and I are *almost* always in sync when it comes to food.
Usually when we go out for dinner, we’ll split an appetizer and a main dish and call it a night.
Before we order, we’ll both browse the menu, and more often then not, we’ll be on the same page about what we want to order.
That USED to be the case with nachos.
Any time we’d go out for dinner and I saw nachos on the menu, we’d order nachos.
Any time we’d be at a loss for dinner, I’d make nachos.
I think I did that one too many times, because now Trevor NEVER wants to get nachos.
Until these Loaded Chicken Nachos came around, that is. 😉
These Loaded Chicken Nachos are everything.
This is part THREE of what to make with my Healthy Crockpot Mexican Chicken.
As with parts one and two, part three is super easy and of course, delicious!
In today’s Loaded Chicken Nachos Recipe, there are SIX different layers.
What ingredients do you need to make loaded chicken nachos?
- Toppings: sour cream, salsa, pico de gallo, avocado, jalapeños, and more!
How do you make this easy chicken nachos recipe?
- Get your pan ready: I used a round cake pan and lined it with parchment paper
- To the pan, add chips – any kind you like will be totally delish.
- I love Food Should Taste Good Multigrain Tortilla Chips
- Add sauteed veggies – butter, onion, bell pepper <– cook until tender, season with salt. Done.
- Add Crockpot Mexican Chicken
- Add black beans
- Add corn – Trevor’s fave
- Add cheese
- Bake for 10-20 minutes
- Add #allthetoppings
Crunchy chips + tender veggies, flavorful chicken, beans, corn, and loads of cheese?
These Loaded Chicken Nachos are a sure crowd pleaser!
What else should I make with my Crockpot Mexican Chicken? Show Me the Yummy!
Loaded Chicken Nachos Recipe
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 yellow onion diced
- 1/2 red pepper diced
- 1/2 green pepper diced
Loaded Chicken Nachos
- 1-2 (5.5 oz) bag(s) tortilla chips I used Food Should Taste Good Multigrain Tortilla Chips
- 1 cup Crockpot Mexican Chicken
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 oz) can corn drained
- 1 (8 oz) package shredded Mexican style cheese
- Pico de Gallo
- Sour cream
- Melt butter over medium heat in a skillet.
- Once melted, add vegetables and cook for 5 minutes, or until cooked to your liking.
- Season with salt and set aside.
Loaded Chicken Nachos
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F and line an 8 or 9" cake pan with parchment paper.
- To the pan add a layer of chips, then vegetables, chicken, beans, corn, and cheese.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Cover with foil and bake for 10-20 minutes or until everything has heated through and cheese has melted.
- Serve with optional toppings and enjoy!
*Note: Nutritional information is estimated and varies based on products used.