A healthy-ish side dish that’s perfect for any occasion! You’re only 10 ingredients and 30 minutes away from devouring these super simple and delicious Honey Roasted Carrots!
Say helllloooooo to Honey Roasted Carrots.
These, my friends, might just be the only way I ever eat carrots again. 😉
Easy, healthy-ISH, and just an overall great side dish recipe. These would be perfect for Thanksgiving, Christmas, or really any weeknight meal.
You’re only 10 ingredients and 30 minutes away from a killer side dish.
So what are you waiting for?! 😉
I don’t know about you, but here at SMTY, we are in full holiday mode.
Which is amazing, because the holiday season is my all time favorite time of year. Bring oooooon the cozy casseroles, the holiday movies, the warm blankets, the egg nog, and more.
I’m giddy just thinking about it. 🙂
While the holiday season is my all time favorite time of year, it’s also the busiest.
Holiday parties. So much recipe testing. Family gatherings. Food. Food. Food. . .
You get the idea.
That’s why today, I wanted to bring you guys a ridiculously easy recipe that’s also pretty darn healthy.
Have no fear, there are plenty of the classic, indulgent (because calories don’t count during the November/December months) that I’ve listed here –> all my favorite Thanksgiving recipes, but today, something a little lighter, yes?
And don’t forget, also crazy easy.
- Whisk together honey, spices: dried thyme, rosemary, garlic powder, pepper, and salt, and a touch of melted butter.
- Toss with a bag of baby carrots.
- Roast in oven.
- Garnish with crumbled goat cheese and cilantro <– both optional, but both highly recommended.
You guys. That was only 10 ingredients – INCLUDING the optional garnishes, 4 steps, and like 30 minutes of total time spent making/baking this dish.
These Honey Roasted Carrots are insanely quick and easy and are actually super tasty. Slow roasting the carrots with a touch of honey really brings out the sweetness and once they’re paired with all those spices, tangy goat cheese, and fresh cilantro?
I mean. Come OOOOOON.
I’m tellin’ you.
Carrots have never tasted soooooo delicious.
Honey Roasted Carrots
Equipment for this recipe
- 1 (16 oz) bag baby carrots
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- Cilantro chopped
- crumbled goat cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and place baby carrots onto a rimmed 9x13 in baking sheet.
- Whisk together honey, spices, and melted butter.
- Drizzle honey mixture over carrots and toss to combine.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20-35 minutes, or until carrots are cooked to your liking, stirring every 5-10 minutes to prevent burning.
- Garnish with cilantro and goat cheese and serve immediately!
- Take 5 seconds to rate this recipe below. We greatly appreciate it!
*Note: Nutrition information is estimated and varies based on products used.