These Easy Peanut Clusters only require four ingredients: vanilla almond bark, chocolate chips, peanuts, and sea salt! Quick. Easy. Addicting.
Because today, we’re making Easy Peanut Clusters.
Aka the most addicting holiday candy ever.
Aka the EASIEST most addicting holiday candy ever.
Lightly salted roasted peanuts covered in almond bark and chocolate and PLEASE don’t forget the pinch of maldon sea salt on top!
Perfect for gifting. Perfect for snacking . . .
Who’s ready to make some quick and easy peanut clusters?!
Now. I DID put a little twist on this classic recipe by making them in a mini muffin tin! You don’t HAVE to, but I found that it’s SO much easier to use a muffin tin to shape them, instead of just plopping them onto a baking sheet.
Instead of turning into random blobs, they’re cute little bites!
- Spray two (24 slot) mini muffin tins with cooking spray OR line them with mini muffin liners OR you can go the traditional route and just line a baking sheet with wax paper. Set aside.
- Melt vanilla almond bark and semi-sweet chocolate chips together in a large mixing bowl.
- Stir in lightly salted, roasted peanuts.
- Use a medium cookie scoop to evenly scoop the mixture into the prepared muffin tin OR into little mounds on the baking sheet.
- Top with sea salt and an extra drizzle of vanilla almond bark if you’re feeling fancy.
- Place in freezer until set.
- Keep in fridge or at room temperature.
See?! These peanut clusters are SO ridiculously quick and easy.
Make a batch for yourself and a few to give away . . . everyone LOVES these.
They’re sweet, they’re salty, they’re crunchy, they’re chocolate-y.
What’s not to love?!
What’s YOUR favorite holiday candy? Show Me the Yummy!
- 1 (1 lb) block vanilla almond bark plus extra for drizzling on top if desired
- 1 (12 oz) bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (16 oz) container lightly salted roasted peanuts
- Maldon sea salt for topping if desired
Spray 2 (24 slot) mini muffin tins with cooking spray OR line them with liners OR line a baking sheet with wax paper. Set aside.
- Melt almond bark and chocolate chips together in the microwave until smooth. (Start with 60 seconds, stir, then continue at 30 second intervals until melted).
- Stir in peanuts.
- Use a medium cookie scoop to scoop mixture into prepared pan or onto prepared sheet.
- Drizzle with extra almond bark and sea salt, if desired.
- Place in freezer until firm.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature (my preference) or in the fridge (Trevor’s preference).
* This post contains affiliate links, thank you for the support in keeping SMTY up and running!