These Easy Peanut Butter Cup Cookies are a holiday classic! Homemade peanut butter cookie dough is baked in a mini muffin tin and stuffed with a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup. YUM.
We’re doing a week of cookie recipes here on Show Me the Yummy . . .
’tis the season, amiright?!
Whether you’ve started your holiday baking or not, you MUST (no seriously, you have to 😉 ) add these easy peanut butter cup cookies to your baking list.
- They’re quick and easy.
- They’re perfectly peanut butter-y.
- They’re cute and mini.
- They’re stuffed with Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups. <– ‘nough said.
Let’s get our bake on!
Ingredients in peanut butter cup cookies:
- Peanut butter
- Granulated sugar
- Brown sugar
- Large egg
- Vanilla extract
- Baking soda
- Mini Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
How do you make peanut butter cookie cups?
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease a mini muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Place softened butter, peanut butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, an egg, and vanilla into a large bowl.
- Using your hand mixer, beat until well combined.
- Stir in flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Scoop out a tablespoon of dough, roll it in your hands to form a ball, and place the ball into one of the mini muffin slots.
- Repeat with remaining dough.
- Bake (these don’t really get too golden, so don’t let that fool you).
- Remove from oven and press an unwrapped mini peanut butter cup into the center of each cookie.
- Cool and enjoy!
Can you make cookies in a cupcake pan or a mini muffin pan?
Yes! Today, we’re baking our peanut butter cup cookies in a greased mini muffin pan for 8-10 minutes at 350 degrees F.
As you can see, these cookies are so quick and easy to make.
A soft, perfectly peanut butter-y cookie stuffed with a melty, sweet, chocolate-y Reese’s . . .
Let’s DEFINITELY get our bake on!
What other holiday/Christmas cookie recipes do you want to see? Show Me the Yummy!
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter softened to room temperature
- 1/2 cup peanut butter I use Jiff’s
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar packed
- 1 large egg room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 36 mini Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups unwrapped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease a 24 slot non stick mini muffin tin with cooking spray.
Place butter, peanut butter, both sugars, the egg, and vanilla extract into a large bowl.
- Using a hand mixer, beat together until well combined.
- Add in flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Mix, again, until combined.
- Use a tablespoon to scoop out a tablespoon of dough.
- Use your hands to roll it into a ball, then place it into one of the prepared slots.
- Repeat with remaining 23 slots.
- Bake in preheated oven for 8-10 minutes.
- The dough will NOT look very golden. Don’t over bake.
- Remove from oven and gently press one Reese’s into one of the cookie cups.
- Repeat with remaining cookies.
- Cool slightly and remove from muffin tin.
- Cool completely on a wire rack before storing them in a sealed Tupperware container.
- Repeat with remaining dough (you’re making 36 TOTAL cookies).
* This post contains affiliate links. We receive a commission on purchases made via these links. The price you pay is not affected by using them.