This Chicken Naan Pizza is ready in 20 minutes or less! Garlic naan is topped with a healthy alfredo sauce, diced chicken, mozzarella, tomatoes and basil!
Chicken Naan Pizza with Homemade Alfredo Sauce. Ahhhh. What a perfect recipe for Friday night pizza night. Well. I know a lot of you guys do pizza on Friday nights, whether it’s homemade, delivery, or going out, pizza is super popular on Friday nights. For me, Sunday nights are actually pizza nights, because Friday nights are reserved for my beloved Indian food (or Thai Peanut Noodles if I’m being honest).
But that’s not the point. Whether your pizza night is Friday, Sunday, or any day between, this Chicken Naan Pizza Recipe NEEDS to be on the menu.
Let me just break it down quick:
Are you drooling yet?
Now I really do love making my own homemade pizza dough, if you’re looking for a homemade version, you can check out our pizza recipe category, BUT sometimes it’s been a really long week and all you want to do is make a ridiculously easy dinner, sip on an ice cold margarita, and sit on your b.e.h.i.n.d. while watching Survivor.
Please tell me I’m not alone. 😉
If you haven’t guessed, this week has been oneofthose weeks…
and it’s only Wednesday. 🙈
So tonight, I’ll be making this Chicken Naan Pizza while doing all those previously mentioned things above. 👆 Which – btw – does anyone else still watch Survivor??
It all starts with garlic naan. Sounds crazy, yes? But I’ve seen naan pizza floating around the Internet for quite some time, so I thought I’d better give it a try.
Genius. Pure genius.
Store bought naan is pretty darn good, you guys, and it makes for a really awesome base for a pizza. I used Stonefire Garlic Naan and it was so fluffy, garlicky, and I bet you’ll have it at your local grocery store.
Alright. The crust is ready, so now let’s talk sauce. Today, we’re using my Healthy Alfredo Sauce. You can use store bought if you want, but honestly, my alfredo sauce is truly quick and easy to make, SO much healthier, and tastes better.
Then, we’ll pile on some cooked, diced/shredded chicken (I just used leftover rotisserie chicken), fresh mozzarella, a few cherry/grape tomatoes, basil, and a drizzle of olive oil!
Pop it in the oven for 10 minutes and that’s dinner!
I love this Chicken Naan Pizza for nights when I want something quick, easy, and delicious for dinner. . .
So that’s like every night. . .
This Chicken Naan Pizza is SO soft and fluffy thanks to the garlic naan, SO creamy thanks to the alfredo sauce and fresh mozzarella cheese, and is SO bright and fresh thanks to the juicy tomatoes and earthy basil.
PS – I always use this silicone mat when I’m baking and I love, love, LOVE it!
Chicken Naan Pizza Recipe
Equipment for this recipe
- 1 (8.8 oz) package Stonefire Garlic Naan there should be 2 pieces of naan
- 1 cup Healthy Alfredo Sauce cooled completely
- 1 cup cooked chicken diced/shredded
- fresh mozzarella thinly sliced (as much or as little as you like)
- Tomatoes thinly sliced (as much or as little as you like)
- Fresh basil leaves kept whole (as much or as little as you like)
- olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and line a baking sheet with a silicone mat.
- Place both pieces of naan on baking sheet.
- Spread 1/2 cup alfredo sauce on each piece.
- Top each pizza with cooked chicken, sliced mozzarella, tomatoes, and basil.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes, or until cheese is melty and pizza is hot.
- Serve immediately!
- Take 5 seconds to rate this recipe below. We greatly appreciate it!
*Note: Nutrition information is estimated and varies based on products used.