These Strawberry Brownies are made with strawberry cake mix AND strawberry jello mix to form this fruity, ooey-gooey dessert.
Normally, I’m a chocolate girl, but every so often I’ll crave something fruity. Boy-oh-boy did these gooey strawberry brownies hit the spot! They’re dense, packed with strawberry flavor, and super quick to whip up.
These brownies have so much delicious strawberry flavor with both strawberry cake mix and strawberry jello mix!
- Strawberry Cake Mix – the base for the brownies that adds delicious strawberry flavor.
- Strawberry Jello Mix – adds even more strawberry flavor.
- Canola Oil – adds moisture and keeps these brownies dense.
- Eggs – binds all the ingredients together to form the brownies.
- Vanilla Extract – provides warmth and sweetness.
- White Chocolate – gives the brownies a rich, sweet flavor, and adds additional gooey texture.
How to make
These brownies only require 5 minutes of prep!
- Place cake mix, jello mix, oil, eggs, and vanilla in a large bowl and stir until well-combined.
- Mix in white chocolate chips/chunks.
- Transfer the batter to a greased baking dish lined with a parchment paper sling.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, cool, then serve and enjoy!
How long to bake
Bake strawberry brownies for 30-35 minutes in a preheated 350 degrees F oven.
How to make a parchment sling
To make a parchment sling, lay a piece of parchment paper one way across a greased 8×8 inch baking dish so that the paper hangs over the edges.
Using a parchment sling allows you to easily grab the parchment paper and lift the brownies out of the pan when they’re done cooling!
- Add frosting. Slather on a layer of homemade vanilla frosting for some added sweetness.
- Use other mix-ins. Try milk chocolate chips, freeze-dried strawberries, etc.
- Give them more strawberry flavor. Add some strawberry jam for some extra flavor.
- Serve with ice cream. Warm them in the microwave and top with vanilla ice cream and maybe a drizzle of hot fudge or a dollop of strawberry chia jam!
How to store
These strawberry brownies will keep in an airtight container at room temperature for 1-2 days, in the fridge for up to a week, or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
To reheat, thaw in the fridge if frozen then microwave or bake to warm.
Equipment for this recipe
- 1 (15.25 oz) box strawberry cake mix
- 1 (3 oz) box strawberry jello mix
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup white chocolate chips/chunks
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease an 8x8 square baking dish with cooking spray and line with a parchment paper sling. Set aside.
- Place cake mix, jello mix, canola oil, eggs, and vanilla extract into a large bowl.
- Mix until combined.
- Stir in white chocolate chips/chunks.
- Transfer batter to prepared pan.
- Use a spatula to gently press down the mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30-35 minutes, the top should look cooked, but the center will still be gooey, you don’t want to over-bake or you’ll end up with cake, not gooey brownies.
- Cool completely in pan before cutting (they’ll fall apart otherwise).
- Use the parchment sling to remove the brownies from the pan, then cut into squares and enjoy!
- Take 5 seconds to rate this recipe below. We greatly appreciate it!
*Note: Nutrition information is estimated and varies based on products used.