These Pork and Brie Puff Pastry Bites are perfect for any holiday celebration! Flakey puff pastry is topped with melty brie, tart cranberry sauce, gooey honey, crunchy nuts, and Roasted Garlic & Cracked Black Pepper (or Slow Roasted Golden Rotisserie) Marinated Fresh Pork Tenderloin <– YUM. Quick. Easy. Delicious! Only 6 ingredients necessary!
Today’s recipe is sponsored by our friends at Smithfield!
Let the holiday festivities begin!
Holiday food is the best kind of food.
Don’t you agree?
These pork and brie puff pastry bites absolutely need to be added to your “must make” holiday foods this year.
- Flakey puff pastry
- Melty brie
- Drizzly honey
- SUPER juicy fresh pork
Need I say more? 🙂
While these pork and brie puff pastry bites look super complicated, I promise you, they’re actually SUPER quick and easy to make and taste SO decadent.
Here’s what you’ll need to make pork and brie puff pastry bites:
- Puff pastry
- Smithfield Slow Roasted Golden Rotisserie Pork Tenderloin or Roasted Garlic & Cracked Black Pepper Pork Tenderloin
- I’ve tried both flavors of the Marinated Fresh Pork Tenderloin . . .they’re both delicious, packed with protein, and made with 100% fresh pork, but without artificial ingredients!
- These fresh pork tenderloins are my go-to for delicious, quick and easy recipes during the holiday season. Why? Because helllloooo they’ve already been perfectly seasoned and marinated, so the prep work is done, which means, less time in the kitchen and more time celebrating!
- Cranberry sauce, I use the kind from a can #noshame, but feel free to use homemade if you’re an overachiever
- Salted mixed nuts <– sooo necessary for amazing crunch and texture
How to make pork and brie puff pastry bites:
- Slice and bake/roast the Marinated Fresh Pork Tenderloin
- Slice and bake the puff pastry
- Assemble and bake the bites: puff pastry –> fresh pork slices –> brie cheese
- Finish the bites: cranberry sauce –> crushed nuts –> drizzle of honey
- Serve and enjoy!
I’m literally SO obsessed with this festive recipe. They’re perfect as a hearty appetizer and delicious as a main dish.
You honestly can’t go wrong with flakey puff pastry, melty brie, ridiculously juicy, tender fresh pork, crunchy nuts, and gooey honey.
Plus, BONUS: can be believe how easy these are to make?!
Let’s get our holiday eats and treats on, shall we?!
What are YOUR favorite holiday foods? Show Me the Yummy!
- 1 (1.2 pound) package Smithfield Slow Roasted Golden Rotisserie Marinated Fresh Pork Tenderloin or Smithfield Roasted Garlic & Cracked Black Pepper Marinated Fresh Pork Tenderloin
- 1 (17.3 oz) box puff pastry thawed according to package directions (should contain two sheets)
- 1 (8 oz) round brie cheese cut into 9 cubes
- 9 tablespoons cranberry sauce
- Crushed mixed nuts to taste
- Honey to taste
- Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and line two rimmed baking sheets with silicone baking mats.
Slice fresh pork into 1 inch medallions (you should end up with 9) and lay them onto one of the prepared baking sheets. Set aside.
- Lay one sheet of puff pastry down on a clean work surface.
- Spray with cooking spray.
- Lay the other sheet of puff pastry on top of the first.
- Gently press down, so they stick together.
Cut the doubled up puff pastry into 9 even squares.
Place both baking sheets in the oven and cook as follows:
- Bake the pork for 15-25 minutues, or until the pork is cooked to your liking.*
- Bake the puff pastry squares for 15 minutes, flipping halfway through, to ensure even baking.**
- Once the pork is cooked, remove from oven, let rest for 5 minutes, then slice each medallion in half.
- Top each puff pastry square with two pieces of pork and a cube of brie.
Bake assembled bites for an additional 5 minutes, or until the brie has melted.
- Top each bite with a tablespoon of cranberry sauce and crushed nuts, honey, and salt, to taste.
- Serve and enjoy!
*Internal temperature should be somewhere between 145 - 160 degrees F.
**If the top layer of puff pastry falls off while baking, simply place it back onto the bottom layer and continue with the next step.
*** Nutritional information does not include nuts or honey.
Smithfield Marinated Fresh Pork products are available at local Food Lion, Publix, Harris Teeter, and Walmart stores.
For more product information and recipe inspiration, visit Smithfield.com.