These No Bake Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes are the perfect fall or holiday dessert! A simple graham cracker crust topped with a cream cheese, pumpkin, cool whip filling! Don’t forget the nuts and caramel drizzle!
Because #fall #allthepumpkin #minidessertsarecute
Today’s recipe is extra special, because today we’re celebrating Jocelyn from Grandbaby Cakes by throwing her a virtual baby shower!
And what better way to celebrate a Mama-to-Be (who’s also the queen of cakes) than with (No Bake) Mini (aka Baby) Pumpkin Cheesecakes?!
Hi. My name is Jennifer and I love warm weather.
Hi. My name is Jennifer and we were just in Canada where the temperatures were in the mid to high 80’s at the very end of September!
Hi. My name is Jennifer and I am actually very excited to be headed to Maine for some cooler temperatures <— I’ll probably regret that statement in a few days. 😉
Cooler weather brings cozy sweaters, hearty dinners, and yes, all the pumpkin recipes.
If you’re not really into pumpkin desserts, I highly recommend giving these No Bake Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes a try.
I’m not gonna lie, 9 times out of 10, I’d pick any dessert over the pumpkin one, but I gotta say, I’m like REEALLLLY digging these cheesecakes.
As in, I may or may not have had three of these after dinner one night.
But they’re mini so it’s ok.
Reasons why I <3 these No Bake Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes:
- They’re no bake, which means they’re super easy to make
- They’re mini, which means they’re already individually portioned out, which is SO much easier than cutting into a whole cheesecake
- They’re fluffy and taste SO freaking good 😉
You’ll start by making the graham cracker crust <— heaven.
- Mix together graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and brown sugar.
- Spoon the mixture into a standard 12-slot muffin tin that’s been lined with cupcake liners.
- Press mixture down and freeze for 20 minutes.
Then, you’ll make the pumpkin cheesecake filling:
In a large bowl, place cream cheese, pumpkin puree, brown sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and salt. Beat together until smooth, then fold in a tub of thawed cool whip.
Spoon the mixture onto your frozen crusts, gently press down, and place in the fridge until firm.
When you’re ready to serve, you’ll top ’em with more cool chip, maybe a sprinkle of cinnamon, a drizzle of caramel, and a few nuts for crunch!
Easy. Fluffy. Sweet. Perfectly spiced. Cozy. Yummy.
Serve these No Bake Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes at the next tailgate, Thanksgiving, or really any gathering and you’ll be the hit of the party.
Do you want more “mini” desserts? Show Me the Yummy!
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar packed
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese softened to room temperature
- 1 (15 oz) can pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup brown sugar packed
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8 oz) tub Cool Whip thawed + more for topping
- Walnuts for topping
- Caramel for drizzling
- Line 18 slots of 2 standard 12 slot muffin tins with cupcake liners. Set aside.
- Melt butter in a large bowl.
- Stir in graham cracker crumbs.
- Fill each slot with a heaping tablespoon.
- Press down with the bottom of the tablespoon so an even crust forms.
- Freeze for 30 minutes.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, pumpkin, brown sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and salt together until well combined.
- Fold in the cool whip.
- Fill each chilled crust with 1/4 cup cheesecake mixture and gently press down and smooth with the back of a spoon or your fingers.
- Chill in the fridge for at least an hour.
- To serve: top with more cool whip, caramel, and nuts.
- Place leftovers in a covered tupperware container in the fridge.
Check out the other bloggers participating in the baby shower: