You’re only eight ingredients and five minutes of prep away from the BEST Mint Oreo Cream Cheese Ball. Cream cheese + pudding mix + mint extract and loads of Mint Oreos? This dessert is easy and delicious!
Because it’s Wednesday . . .
And we could all use a little sweet treat to get us through the rest of the week.
Mint Oreo Cream Cheese Ball.
Because what’s better than cream cheese and mint oreos?!
Mint Oreo Cream Cheese Ball.
Because . . .
Do you really NEED a reason to make this Mint Oreo Cream Cheese Ball?!
Absolutely not. 😉
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again.
You either love mint chocolate or you HATE it. Like hate it with a fiery passion.
So mint chocolate lovers…this ones for you and me.
Where my mint chocolate lovers at?! 🙋🙋🙋
Personally, I absolutely LOVE mint chocolate.
Andes mints. Mint Oreo blizzards. This Mint Oreo Cream Cheese Ball.
Gimme. Gimme. Aaaaaaaand GIMME.
It’s mint-y, it’s cream cheese-y, and it’s SO satisfying, because, um, #oreos.
It’s really easy, too!
All you need to do is crush some Mint Oreos in a plastic baggie, then set them aside.
In a large bowl, you’ll cream together butter, cream cheese, brown sugar, instant pudding mix, mint extract, and salt.
Once that’s creamy, you’ll fold in some of the crushed Mint Oreos.
Then, you’ll form that mixture into a ball using plastic wrap (I’d suggest watching the video above 👆, so you can see exactly how we did this).
You’ll let that chill for a bit, then roll the chilled ball in MORE crushed Mint Oreos and mini chocolate chips.
Then, you’ll scoop it up with nilla wafers or HECK MORE Mint Oreos, anyone?
This Mint Oreo Cream Cheese Ball is perfect for a party (St Patrick’s Day is coming up *hint hint* *wink wink*), because it’s easy to make and feeds a crowd. I promise you everyone will LOVE it.
Easy. Creamy cheesy. Oreos. Mint-y. Chocolatey.
It’s perfect. 😉
Seriously. Where my mint chocolate lovers at?! 🙋🙋🙋What minty dessert should I make next? Show Me the Yummy!
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter softened
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar packed
- 1 (3.4 oz) package white chocolate instant pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon mint extract**
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup crushed Mint Oreos
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup crushed Mint Oreos
- Nilla Wafers
- Using a hand mixer (or stand mixer), cream together butter, cream cheese, sugar, pudding mix, mint, and salt together in a large bowl.
- Stir in crushed Oreos.
- Place a large piece of saran wrap onto a clean work surface.
- Pour cream cheese mixture onto the saran wrap.
- Wrap the cream cheese mixture in the saran wrap.
- Shape into a ball (see video at the beginning of the post for how) and chill in fridge until firm, about 2 hours.
- On a large plate, combine remaining crushed Oreos and mini chocolate chips.
- Remove saran wrap from the cream cheese ball and roll in the crushed Oreos and chocolate chips.
- Serve immediately with more cookies or cover and chill in fridge until ready to use.