These mini cuban naan pizzas might just be the easiest dinner yet! Slow cooker fresh pork roast paired with ham, naan bread, swiss cheese, mustard, and pickles! 15 minute dinner.
Today’s recipe is sponsored by our friends at Smithfield!
Mini cuban naan pizzas.
I went there.
I took a classic sandwich and turned it into pizza . . . made with mini naans.
It’s the ultimate mash up!
Tender fresh pork, thinly sliced ham, tangy pickles, stringy swiss cheese, and fluffy naan <– Oh my yum.
Let me just say that Trevor went absolutely nuts for this recipe and I just know you will too! 🙂
In case you missed it, here at Show Me the Yummy, we’re all about Easy Recipes for Yummy Food.
Who doesn’t LOVE easy recipes that taste delicious?
Today’s recipe totally fits the bill.
The main event? Smithfield Sweet & Smoky Marinated Fresh Pork Roast.
Not only is it SO tender, it’s delicious, it’s 100% fresh pork, it’s packed with protein, AND all you have to do is throw it in your slow cooker and go to work! #quickandeasydinnerwinning
Once you get home from work, you’re literally 10-15 minutes away from getting dinner on the table.
- Step One: shred the pork roast.
- Step Two: lay out mini naan bread on a baking sheet.
- Step Three: spread dijon mustard on the naan.
- Step Four: add some cheeeeese <– swiss, please!
- Step Five: layer on sliced ham.
- Step Six: pile on the pork! I didn’t measure this, just eyeball it – the more the better 😉
- Step Seven: bake until the cheese is melty and delish.
- Step Eight: throw on some pickles and maybe a little drizzle of hot sauce and a sprinkle of cilantro.
- Step Nine: eat allllll the mini cuban naan pizzas.
Like. We’re seriously obsessed with these. You can’t get easier than this and I just LOVE the combination of sweet and smoky pork, gooey cheese, fluffy naan, savory ham, and tangy pickles!
So what are you waiting for?
Mini Cuban Naan Pizzas
Equipment for this recipe
- 1 Smithfield Sweet & Smoky Marinated Fresh Pork Roast cooked according to package directions in the slow cooker
Mini Cuban Naan Pizzas (for 1)
- 1 mini naan*
- 1/2 - 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 3 heaping tablespoons swiss cheese
- 1-2 slices ultra thin ham
- handful pulled pork
- salt to taste
- Pickles for topping
- Hot sauce optional for topping
- Cilantro optional for topping
- Cook fresh pork roast according to package directions.
- Shred cooked pork roast directly in your crockpot.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
- Place naan onto prepared baking sheet.
- Spread naan evenly with dijon mustard, then layer on cheese, ham, and pork.
- Season with salt, to taste.
- Bake in preheated oven for 5-10 minutes, or until cheese has melted.
- Top with pickles, hot sauce, and cilantro.
*Note: Nutrition information is estimated and varies based on products used.
Thanks again to Smithfield for sponsoring today’s post!