Paired with tzatziki and full of juicy chicken, veggies, and an herby marinade, these Greek Chicken Kebabs are the perfect, quick & easy, healthy summer dinner!
Why you’ll love these kebabs
- They’re versatile. Chicken kebabs. Beef kebabs. Vegetarian kebabs… the possibilities are endless!
- They’re nutritious. Lean protein and veggies? Heck yes!
- They’re easy. Lean protein + veggies + some kind of sauce? I can handle that!
- They’re delicious. The marinade is made with sun dried tomatoes, lemon juice, garlic, and spices… what’s not to love?!
- Marinade: Oil, Sun Dried Tomatoes, Red Wine Vinegar, Lemon Juice, Garlic, Oregano, Basil, and Salt – adds so much zesty, earthy flavor to the chicken, while also ensuring it’s super tender, and keeps the chicken from sticking to the grill!
- Kebabs: Chicken, Red Bell Pepper, Zucchini, and Red Onion – boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs may be used. Feel free to play around with different bell peppers and onions. Mushrooms are also a phenomenal addition!
How to make
- Whisk together the marinade ingredients in a large bowl, then stir in the chicken and vegetables. Set aside.
- Skewer the chicken and veggies, then grill over medium high until the chicken is no longer pink.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce and enjoy!
What to serve with greek kebabs
These kebabs are great served with tzatziki and a few fresh, summer sides!
How to store
Leftovers will last in an airtight container the fridge for 3-4 days or in the freezer for 2-3 months.
To enjoy again, thaw, if frozen, then microwave to warm.
Greek Kebabs Recipe
Equipment for this recipe
- 1/4 cup oil from sun dried tomato jar
- 3 sun-dried tomatoes minced
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3 cloves garlic minced or pressed
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts* cubed into 1 1/2 inch chunks
- 1 red bell pepper cut into chunks
- 1 zucchini sliced into rounds
- 1 red onion halved and quartered
- Tzatziki for serving
- In a large bowl, whisk together marinade ingredients and pour over chicken and vegetables.
- Toss to fully coat chicken and vegetables and store in fridge, covered, for 1-4 hours.*
- Preheat grill for 10 minutes at medium high heat (400 degrees).
- While the grill is preheating, thread the chicken/veggies onto 4 skewers.**
- Lightly oil the grates of the grill and place the kebabs on the grill.
- Grill (covered) for 4-6 minutes, flip, and grill for an additional 4-6 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Serve with tzatziki!
- Take 5 seconds to rate this recipe below. We greatly appreciate it!
*Note: Nutrition information is estimated and varies based on products used.