Easy Artichoke Dip Stuffed Rolls. Refrigerated biscuits stuffed with an artichoke and jalapeno dip, monterey jack cheese and smothered in butter. YUM.
Today’s post is sponsored by our friends at La Terra Fina! We used one of their dips in today’s recipe and it’s l.e.g.i.t.
For the love of all things yummy and delicious, these Easy Artichoke Dip Stuffed Rolls are blowing my mind.
How can something so EASY be so so SOOOOOOOO tasty?!
I want to cry these are so good.
I need to make these every day for the rest of my life these are so good.
Ok. You get the point. These are really good. 😉
Sooooo…. what are you waiting for?!
Let’s make some easy artichoke dip stuffed rolls!
I think it’s always good to have easy appetizers like this in your back pocket.
You never know when you’re going to be invited to a last minute game day party, or have an unexpected happy hour, or just have an appetizer craving that needs to be satisfied like NOW.
These easy artichoke dip stuffed rolls DEFINITELY need to be in your back pocket.
Here’s what ya need:
- Refrigerated biscuits <— remember. we’re keeping things EASY today
- La Terra Fina Artichoke & Jalapeño Dip & Spread— you guys, their dips are all seriously so legit. I can’t even. You can literally eat them all with a spoon.
- Monterey jack cheese <— because we want that gooey cheese factor. always.
- Melted butter, garlic powder, salt <— because why wouldn’t you smother your biscuits with that?!
- Jalapeños <— to make these pretty, but you don’t have to, if you don’t like spice 🙂
That’s it! As you can see, the ingredient list is short, and the prep is quick.
- Flatten a biscuit with your hand.
- Top with 1 tablespoon La Terra Fina Artichoke & Jalapeño Dip & Spread. You could really use any of their dips!
- Top with a cube of cheese.
- Shape biscuit into a ball.
- Repeat with remaining biscuits.
- Melt butter and mix in garlic powder and salt.
- Drizzle alllllllll over the biscuits.
- Top with sliced jalapenos.
Just picture this: warm, flakey biscuits stuffed with THE most flavorful artichoke dip and gooey, melty cheese.
Please tell me you’re drooling too.
Quick. Easy. Cheesy. <— what else do you need in an appetizer?!
Do you want more easy appetizer recipes? Show Me the Yummy!
Easy Artichoke Dip Stuffed Rolls
- 1 (16 oz) can refrigerated biscuits should have 8 biscuits
- 8 tablespoons La Terra Fina Artichoke & Jalapeño Dip & Spread
- 4 oz monterey jack cheese cut into 8 equal cubes
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter (1/4 cup) melted
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 8 slices jalapeños
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and grease an 8/9” round baking pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Working with one biscuit at a time, flatten the dough on a clean work surface. Spread 1 tablespoon dip onto biscuit.
- Top with 1 cheese cube.
- Pull the sides of the dough up and over the filling/cheese and pinch the seams together. Use your hands to shape the biscuit into a ball. Repeat with remaining dough.
- Place the rolls in the prepared pan, seam side down.
- Top each biscuit with a jalapeno slice.
- In a small bowl, whisk together melted butter, garlic powder, and salt. Pour over biscuits.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes, cover with foil, and bake an additional 5-10 minutes, or until the dough is golden brown and cooked through.
- Serve and enjoy!
*Note: Nutrition information is estimated and varies based on products used.
Thanks again to La Terra Fina for sponsoring today’s post!