You’re only 7 ingredients and 5 minutes away from the BEST Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip Recipe! Dangerously easy to make AND to eat. 😉
Pass the bowl, please!
Making a dessert dip has been on my “to do” list for f.o.r.e.v.e.r. and I’m FINALLY getting around to it.
I’m sorry for making you wait so long, because OMGee, it’s totally delicious.
It’s creamy, it’s buttery, it’s chocolate-y, it actually tastes like cookie dough, but there are no eggs OR flour, sooooo . . .
Pass the bowl, please!
Here’s my thing.
I’ve HAD Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip before and I only thought it was *meh* ok.
And you guys, anything called Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip should not be *meh*, so I’ve been on a mission to make to make the BEST Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip.
And guess what?
I think I’ve done it!
I think this is the best, because of my secret ingredient…
When I’ve had cookie dough dips in the past, they’ve always tasted too cream cheese-y.
Cream cheese is the base of this recipe, so it’s definitely necessary, but I wanted something to mask the tanginess just a little bit.
The solution was pudding mix and I gotta say. It totally worked.
So let’s do this!
You’re going to start by creaming together the cream cheese, some butter (and by SOME butter, I mean a whole stick <– yes please), brown sugar, instant vanilla pudding mix, vanilla, and salt together until light and fluffy.
Which – btw – we <3 this hand mixer if you’re in the market for a new one. It’s only $35. #score
Then you’ll stir in some mini semi-sweet chocolate chips.
Then. . .
Ummm that’s it!
You can eat it at room temperature or chilled in the fridge, the choice is yours.
Eat it with salty pretzels, a chocolate chip cookie (um, because chocolate chip cookies dipped in chocolate chip cookie dough dip is heaven), vanilla wafers, graham crackers. Whatever your little heart desires, I promise you, it WILL be yummy.
So, as you can see this Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip is crazy easy to make. . .
and even easier to eat. 😉
What dessert dip should I make next? Show Me the Yummy!
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) unsalted butter softened
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar packed
- 1 (3.4 oz) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips
- chocolate chip cookies
- vanilla wafers
- In the bowl of your stand mixer (or use a large bowl with a hand mixer), place butter, cream cheese, sugar, pudding mix, vanilla, and salt.
- Beat until well combined and fluffy.
- Using a spatula, stir in chocolate chips.
- Serve immediately or cover and chill in fridge until ready to use!
* This post contains affiliate links. We receive a commission on purchases made via these links. The price you pay is not affected by using them.