Healthier Spinach Artichoke Stuffed Mushrooms, the perfect appetizer for easy entertaining! Mushroom caps stuffed with a greek yogurt spinach artichoke dip, topped with mozzarella, and baked to gooey perfection!
Today’s post is sponsored by our friends at La Terra Fina! We used one of their dips in today’s recipe and it’s l.e.g.i.t.
Our tagline here at Show Me the Yummy is “Easy Recipes for Yummy Food”.
Personally, I LOVE cooking and baking yummy food . . .
I REALLY LOVE cooking and baking EASY, yummy food.
I’m guessing most of you are with me, because we’re all busy and often don’t have time for overly complicated and drawn out recipes.
So, today, I’ve created what might just be the easiest (and one of the tastiest) recipes yet:
Healthier Spinach Artichoke Stuffed Mushrooms.
Can I get a *woot* *woot*?!
It’s that time of year when easy recipes REALLY come in to play. Halloween is right around the corner and before you know it, you’re hosting Game Day parties, a Friends-giving gathering, Thanksgiving dinner, Christmas brunch, and a huge blow out for NYE.
I’m tired just thinking about it. 😉
But along with my love of cooking and baking, comes hosting.
I LOVE having friends and family over and spoiling them with too much food and fun.
One of my tips? EASY recipes.
You saw that coming didn’t you. 😉
These Healthier Spinach Artichoke Stuffed Mushrooms are no exception.
You’ll start by making the filling:
- La Terra Fina Spinach, Artichoke & Parmesan Dip & Spread made with Greek Yogurt (love)
Quick side note: can we talk about the gorgeousness that is their new packaging?! 👆
Combine those two things in a large bowl. Easy peasy, right?
Then all that’s left to do is fill, top, bake, and eat!
- Fill some mushroom caps with the crab mixture
- Top with panko and mozzarella
- Bake until the cheese is melty and the filling is warm
- EAT. THEM. ALLLLLLL.
Three things I love most about this Healthier Spinach Artichoke Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe:
- Easy. You saw! Thank GOODNESS La Terra Fina makes KILLER dips and spreads.
- Health-ier. The dip is made with greek yogurt, plus it’s gluten free, has 45% fewer calories than their classic dip, and hellooooo veggies and protein: artichokes, spinach, mushrooms, crab . . . Come ON!
- Tasty! These mushrooms are absolutely delish. Meaty mushrooms stuffed with a creamy dip, flaked crab, and topped with melty cheese? Need I say more?
Easy. Health-ier. Tasty. How’s that for a great entertaining recipe?!
Do you like entertaining? What are your go to recipes? Show Me the Yummy!
Healthier Spinach Artichoke Stuffed Mushrooms
Equipment for this recipe
- 1 (6 oz) container Baby Portabella Mushrooms Caps, stems removed, gills scraped out, washed and dried (6 whole)
- 1 (10 oz) container La Terra Fina Spinach, Artichoke & Parmesan Dip & Spread made with Greek Yogurt
- 2 (6 oz) cans white crab, drained and squeezed dry
- 6 tablespoons shredded mozzarella cheese more or less to taste
- 6 tablespoons panko more or less to taste
- salt, pepper, red pepper flakes to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a rimmed baking with a silicone mat or parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, stir together dip and crab until well combined.
- Use a cookie scoop to scoop the filling into the mushrooms (I used a medium sized scoop and got 2 scoops in each mushroom).
- Top with desired amount of cheese and panko.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20-30 minutes, or until cheese has melted and the filling is hot.
- Garnish and serve!
- Take 5 seconds to rate this recipe below. We greatly appreciate it!
*Note: Nutrition information is estimated and varies based on products used.
Thanks again to La Terra Fina for sponsoring today’s post!