Only 7 ingredients needed to make this Berry Fruit Salad. All your favorite berries + fresh mint + lemon juice and honey! So yummy!
If you love this fruit salad recipe, you’d also love these fruity sides: strawberry chia jam, pineapple salsa, and honey goat cheese strawberry spinach salad.
Berry Fruit Salad? Really, Jennifer, do we reeeeeeally need a recipe for that?
Yes. Yes you do, because this isn’t just any old fruit salad, this is a fruit salad full of my favorite berries, lemon, honey, and my secret ingredient: fresh mint.
I wanted a good, healthy, yet totally mind blowing delicious fruit salad for those dreaded times when you’re going to a potluck or grill out and are asked to bring the fruit.
Do you know what I’m saying? Nobody likes being tasked with bringing the fruit to the party, because it’s just so BORING and often ignored!
Say hello to the new and exciting, star of the next BBQ, Berry Fruit Salad.
Now that summer is officially here – liiiike it jumped from 50 degrees one day to 86 w/ %1000 humidity the next – I’ve been trying to figure out a healthier way to satisfy my sweet tooth.
This Berry Fruit Salad totally fits the bill.
It’s healthy, it’s really cold and satisfying for hot summer days, and now that berries are in season, it’s the perfect snack to curb my craving.
Plus, it’s perfect for those last minute “oh shoots I’m supposed to bring something to that party” moments, because this will literally take you 5 minutes to put together.
How do you make a berry fruit salad with mint?
- Prep your fruit: slice strawberries and place them in a large bowl with blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries.
- Next, you’re going to chop some fresh mint and throw that in with the berries.
- Lastly, you’re going to whisk together honey and freshly squeezed lemon juice and toss that with the fruit.
That’s it you guys! 7 ingredients to make the yummiest, freshest, Berry Fruit Salad.
Can i make this berry fruit salad vegan?
Yes! If you’re vegan replace the honey with agave or maple syrup. If using agave, start with 2 tablespoons and add more to taste, if necessary!
Juicy berries, earthy mint, tart lemon, and sweet honey? Gimme!
And because I’m kinda diggin’ this short and sweet Berry Fruit Salad recipe, I’m going to keep this post short and sweet, too. 😉
Berry Fruit Salad Recipe
Equipment for this recipe
- 1 (1 pound) container strawberries sliced
- 1 pint Blueberries
- 1 (6 oz) container raspberries
- 1 (6 oz) container blackberries
- 1/4 cup mint minced
- 1/4 cup honey or vegan substitute, see notes below
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- Place fruit and mint into a large bowl.
- In another bowl, whisk together honey and lemon and then toss that together with the fruit.
- Serve immediately!*
- Take 5 seconds to rate this recipe below. We greatly appreciate it!
*Note: Nutrition information is estimated and varies based on products used.