These Air Fryer Corn Dogs are juicy in the middle and crispy on the outside! An easy and healthier way to make perfectly cooked frozen corn dogs that taste deep fried!
I seriously love anything I can make in my air fryer…and these air fryer corn dogs are no exception! They come out so crispy on the outside, yet hot and juicy in the middle. You’ll never want to make your frozen corn dogs any other way again!
Only ONE ingredient necessary to make state fair worthy corn dogs!
- Frozen Corn Dogs – use your favorite brand! Regular sized corn dogs or mini corn dogs work.
- Dipping Sauces – for serving! I love ketchup, mustard, honey, BBQ sauce, hot sauce, fry sauce, Chick-fil-A Sauce, etc.
How to make
These air fryer corn dogs taste like they’re deep fried without all the excess oil! Healthier, easier, and less messy!
- Preheat air fryer to 375ºF then add in desired amount of corndogs (be sure they aren’t touching).
- Cook 15-17 minutes for regular sized or 8-10 for mini, flipping halfway through.
- Serve with dipping sauces and enjoy!
Do you have to preheat the air fryer?
Yes! The air fryer should be 375ºF before adding the corn dogs. This results in a crispier exterior and hot, juicy center.
How long do you fry frozen corn dogs?
This ultimately depends on the corn dogs you’re using. If you’re air frying regular sized corn dogs, they should air fry for 15-17 minutes. If you’re making mini corn dogs, it will only take 8-10 minutes for them to cook.
What corn dogs to use?
I like to use State Fair Classic Corn Dogs, but any variety of frozen corn dogs will work!
Can you make homemade corn dogs with batter in an air fryer?
Unfortunately, no. Any recipes made with wet batter don’t work in the air fryer because the batter ends up dripping off the corn dogs and through the holes of the air fryer basket.
Trust me. I tried. 😉
What to serve with air fryer corn dogs?
Here are some of my all time favorite sides to serve with corn dogs!
How to store
These corn dogs are best right away so I recommend only cooking as many as you’ll eat. If you do have leftovers, they will last in an airtight container in the fridge for 3-4 days!
To reheat, air fry again at 375ºF for 2-3 minutes.
Air Fryer Corn Dogs
Equipment for this recipe
- Frozen corn dogs or frozen mini corn dogs
- Dipping sauce of choice for serving
- Preheat air fryer to 375 degrees F.
- Add in desired amount of corndogs or mini corndogs (just be sure they’re not touching).
- Cook 15-17 minutes (for regular sized corn dogs) or 8-10 minutes (for mini corn dogs), flipping halfway through.
- Serve with dipping sauce of choice (ketchup, mustard, etc.) and enjoy!
- Take 5 seconds to rate this recipe below. We greatly appreciate it!
*Note: Nutrition information is estimated and varies based on products used.