Turkey Brunch Burger Recipe. Because why should grilling JUST be for dinner?! A grilled turkey burger topped with cheese, spinach, bacon, a gooey egg, and a drizzle of maple syrup!
Today’s recipe is sponsored by our friends at Jennie-O.
I’ve been absolutely OBSESSED with brunch lately.
Bring oooooon the oats, casseroles, bfast pizzas, muffins, toast . . .
Even this Turkey Brunch Burger.
It’s so good, you guys.
Have YOU ever had a burger for brunch?
I hadn’t either, but letmetellyou, what’s not to like?!
A burger (hellloooo American classic) + all your fave breakfast items –> bacon, cheese, egg, etc.
It’s literally the perfect breakfast/dinner brunch mash-up EVER.
Honestly, I’m not normally a big burger person – Trevor’s still trying to figure out why he married me 😉 because he’s a HUGE burger lover – that being said, I love love LOVE turkey burgers.
Today, I used Jennie-O 1/3 lb. Seasoned Turkey Burgers. It’s completely magical, because
- They have 65% less fat than regular USDA ground beef – which means, bring ooooon the bacon! 😉
- They’re already seasoned, so the hard part’s done – just throw these on the grill/stove/oven straight from the freezer and you’re good to go!
While your turkey burger is cookin’ away, you’re going to get all the toppings ready:
- Cheese – in the pictures, I TOTALLY forgot the cheese. I know. HOW?! It’s the best part. But once photos were done, you better believe I added some provolone.
- Bacon – cook it until crispy then remove from the skillet
- Spinach – cook it IN the bacon grease, because . . . does that really need an explanation?!
- Egg – cook it IN the bacon grease (if there’s any left), because . . . bacon is life, amiright?
- Maple syrup – on standby.
Then you’ll assemble your Turkey Brunch Burger on to a whole wheat bun and drizzle the entire thing in maple syrup.
Then you’ll take a bite and wonder how you ever lived without this Turkey Brunch Burger.
Tender turkey burger + salty bacon + cheese + gooey egg and sweet maple syrup?
This Turkey Brunch Burger has got it goin’ ON!
What would you put on YOUR Turkey Brunch Burger? Show Me the Yummy!
Turkey Brunch Burger Recipe
- 1 (1/3) lb Jennie-O Seasoned Turkey Burger cooked according to package directions
- 1 slice provolone cheese
- 2 slices bacon cooked
- 1 handful Spinach cooked in bacon grease (from above) until wilted
- 1 large egg fried in bacon grease from above until cooked to your liking
- 1 whole wheat bun
- maple syrup
- Assemble burger and drizzle with maple syrup before placing on top bun and enjoying!
*Note: Nutritional information is estimated and varies based on products used.
Thanks again to Jennie-O for sponsoring today’s post!