This Supreme Pizza Bake is easy, cheesy perfection! Refrigerated biscuit dough is mixed with pizza sauce, THREE kinds of cheese, sausage, pepperoni, veggies, and gets baked until golden!
Today’s post is sponsored by our friends at Crystal Farms® Cheese. Their cheese is made by cheese lovers for cheese lovers and we all know. . . cheese lovers are the best people.
OMG. OMG. OMG.
This Supreme Pizza Bake is everything.
It’s so so good, it KIND of makes me want to cry.
It’s so so easy, it DEFINITELY makes me want to cry.
We need more easy, cheesy deliciousness in our lives, don’t you think?
This Supreme Pizza Bake is loaded with biscuits, pizza sauce, THREE (yes THREE kinds of cheese), and all your fave supreme pizza toppings.
Easier to make than your traditional supreme pizza and darn I say, every easier to eat?!
PSST – We’re doing a fun giveaway today, so make sure you check it out at the bottom of this post!
Because our lives have been ultra hectic lately, I need more SUPER easy recipes in my life.
Anyone with me on that one?!
This Supreme Pizza Bake is great, because you basically dump everything into a baking dish and call it a day. It’s kind of a one pan wonder, which means, less dishes.
And for me.
That’s a HUGE win.
You’ll start by sautéing some Italian sauage, green pepper, onion, and mushrooms together in a large cast iron skillet (or saute pan if you don’t have a cast iron skillet).
While that’s cooking, in a large bowl, mix together refrigerated biscuits, pizza sauce, pepperoni, and THREE kinds of cheese.
Today, we’re using
- Crystal Farms Finely Shredded Wisconsin Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Crystal Farms Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Crystal Farms Shredded Parmesan Cheese
I LOVE using Crystal Farms Cheese in this Supreme Pizza Bake Recipe. Not only does all of their cheese TASTE super delicious, they’re all natural with few preservatives, tons of calcium, and they’re gluten free. Plus, I ♡ local brands and Crystal Farms is located just 30 minutes away in Lake Mills, Wisconsin, which I think is really cool.
Then you’ll mix in the cooked sauce and veggies and throw everything back into the cast iron skillet or whatever oven safe baking dish you have on hand.
Bake it up and 20 minutes later, you have this ah-mazing casserole with all of favorite pizza flavors and textures.
The result is an ultra easy, cheesy dinner that, I promise you, everyone will love.
Supreme Pizza Bake Recipe
Equipment for this recipe
- 1/2 pound italian sausage*
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper diced
- 1/2 cup yellow onion diced
- 1/2 cup mushrooms diced
- 1 (16.3 oz) can refrigerated biscuits each biscuit cut into 8 pieces
- 1 (8 oz) can pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese divided in half
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese divided in half
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese divided in half
- 12 slices pepperoni
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and spray a 9x13 in baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a large non stick skillet (or 10 inch cast iron skillet), cook sausage (breaking it up as you go), pepper, onion, and mushrooms, until the sausage has cooked through.
- Season with salt and dump into a large mixing bowl.
- To that, add in biscuits, pizza sauce, 1/2 cup mozzarella, 1/2 cup cheddar, 1/4 cup parmesan, and pepperoni.
- Mix until well combine.
- Place mixture into prepared baking dish or into a greased cast iron skillet.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until biscuits have cooked through.
- Serve immediately!
*Note: Nutrition information is estimated and varies based on products used.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Crystal Farms® Cheese. The opinions and text are all mine.