Sheet Pan Pierogies with Sausage and Peppers. Garlic and parmesan pierogies baked until crispy with beer brats, peppers, and onions! A quick and easy family dinner that is sure to be a crowd favorite!
Thanks to our friends at National Frozen & Refrigerated Foods Association for sponsoring today’s post! For more recipes head to Easy Home Meals.
THIS, my friends, is what humble midwestern cooking is all about: sheet pan pierogies with sausage and peppers.
Simple. Hearty. Cozy.
This recipe is quick, easy, and covers almost all the basic food groups:
All that on two sheet pans in about 30 minutes?
Simple, delicious, and an easy to assemble family meal
I’m assuming that, by now, your kids are all back to school.
Today’s recipe TOTALLY fits the bill.
There are only two parts to today’s sheet pan pierogies with sausage and peppers recipe:
- The pierogies
- The sausage and peppers
You’ll start by making a breading for the pierogies:
- Whisk together: flour, panko, smoked paprika, and salt. Place into a gallon sized baggie and set aside.
- Whisk together: one egg with Good Karma Unsweetened Flaxmilk
- I LOVE using their milk, because it has a really nice nutty flavor and is full of Omega-3s, calcium, and vitamin D!
Then, you’ll grab some Mrs. T’s Garlic & Parmesan Pierogies <– garlic and parmesan creamy potatoes folded into a pasta shell. I mean. Come ON!
- Dip one frozen pierogy into the egg/milk mixture then place the pierogy into the flour/panko baggie
- Repeat with remaining pierogies, seal the bag, and gently shake until each pierogy is fully coated in the breading
- Set aside while you prepare the second part of the recipe
What ingredients are in a sheet pan sausage and peppers recipe?
- Fully cooked beer brats, sliced into 1/2 inch rounds (you could use any flavor, but I think beer brats work well for this recipe)
- Sliced yellow onion
- Sliced peppers – I used red, green, and yellow, because the colors are SO pretty 😉
- Olive oil
- Spices: salt, pepper, and smoked paprika
How do you make sheet pan pierogies with sausage and peppers?
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and line two rimmed baking sheets with silicone baking mats or parchment paper.
- Place prepared pierogies onto one sheet pan and place sausage, peppers, and onion onto the other.
- Toss the sausage/peppers/onions with olive oil and spices.
- Bake both sheet pans for 20 minutes, flipping the pierogies and stirring the sausage/veggies halfway through.
And that, my friends, is dinner.
I absolutely LOVE how quick and easy this recipe is.
And I promise you.
Your family is absolutely gonna love it.
Lightly crispy, ultra creamy, cheese pierogies with hearty sausage and veggies.
chicken sheet pan pierogies with sausage and peppers dinner. 🙂
Do you want more family friendly easy sheet pan meals like this? Show Me the Yummy!
Sheet Pan Pierogies with Sausage and Peppers
Equipment for this recipe
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup Good Karma Unsweetened Flaxmilk
- 1 (16 oz) box Mrs. T’s Garlic & Parmesan Pierogies keep frozen
- 1 (10 oz) package fully cooked beer brats cut into 1/2 inch rounds
- 1 yellow onion sliced
- 1 red bell pepper sliced
- 1 green bell pepper sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper sliced
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt plus more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and line two rimmed baking sheets with silicone mats or parchment paper.
- Whisk together flour, panko, 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- Place into a gallon sized baggie. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together egg and milk.
- Dip one pierogy into egg/milk mixture then place into flour/panko baggie.
- Repeat with remaining pierogies.
- Seal baggie and shake until all the pierogies are fully coated.
- Place pierogies in a single layer on one of the prepared baking sheets. Set aside.
- Place brat slices, onion, and peppers onto the other prepared baking sheet.
- Toss brats/veggies with olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt, pepper, and smoked paprika.
- Place both sheet pans into the preheated oven.
- Bake for 20 minutes, flipping the pierogies and stirring the brats/veggies halfway through.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Take 5 seconds to rate this recipe below. We greatly appreciate it!
*Note: Nutrition information is estimated and varies based on products used.
Thanks to our friends at National Frozen & Refrigerated Foods Association for sponsoring today’s post!