Sheet Pan Pierogies with Sausage and Peppers
Sheet Pan Pierogies with Sausage and Peppers. Garlic and parmesan pierogies baked until crispy with beer brats, peppers, and onions! A quick and easy family dinner that is sure to be a crowd favorite!
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time35 mins
Servings: 4 people
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup Good Karma Unsweetened Flaxmilk
- 1 (16 oz) box Mrs. T’s Garlic & Parmesan Pierogies keep frozen
- 1 (10 oz) package fully cooked beer brats cut into 1/2 inch rounds
- 1 yellow onion sliced
- 1 red bell pepper sliced
- 1 green bell pepper sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper sliced
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt plus more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and line two rimmed baking sheets with silicone mats or parchment paper.
Whisk together flour, panko, 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Place into a gallon sized baggie. Set aside.
In a small bowl, whisk together egg and milk.
Dip one pierogy into egg/milk mixture then place into flour/panko baggie.
Repeat with remaining pierogies.
Seal baggie and shake until all the pierogies are fully coated.
Place pierogies in a single layer on one of the prepared baking sheets. Set aside.
Place brat slices, onion, and peppers onto the other prepared baking sheet.
Toss brats/veggies with olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt, pepper, and smoked paprika.
Place both sheet pans into the preheated oven.
Bake for 20 minutes, flipping the pierogies and stirring the brats/veggies halfway through.
Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 470kcal | Carbohydrates: 53g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 115mg | Sodium: 935mg | Potassium: 276mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 1470IU | Vitamin C: 120.4mg | Calcium: 68mg | Iron: 2.3mg