Tender chicken, sweet pineapple, spicy chipotle peppers, and a creamy, tangy sauce make this Chipotle Pineapple Chicken Salad truly flavorful, EASY and healthy!
Today’s sweet and spicy recipe is sponsored by our new friends at Chobani. We took inspiration from their new Chipotle Pineapple Flip and HOLY MOLY it’s genius.
It’s an extra special day on the blog. . . Hellloooo it’s Saturday and we never post on Saturday’s, BUT I was just too darn excited to share this Chipotle Pineapple Chicken Salad Recipe with you, I couldn’t possibly wait until Monday.
Did you see that? Chipotle. Pineapple. Chicken. Salad.
Yeah. It’s a thing. A really, really, good, easy, healthy, and delicious thing.
It’s also super cute, because there’s the optional step of serving this chicken salad in a pineapple <– yeah, IN a pineapple. I mean, come ON how adorable is that?
It’s easy. It’s healthy. It’s delicious. It’s cute.
What more could you ask for in a chicken salad? 😉
Chipotle Pineapple Chicken Salad Recipe
Equipment for this recipe
- 1/2 - 1 cup diced pineapple
- 1/2 cup Chobani Non Fat Plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1-3 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce minced*
- 1 pound chicken breasts cooked and cubed into bite sized pieces**
- 1/2 cup cashew halves
- 2 Green onions sliced (just the white and light green part)
- salt to taste
- If using a fresh pineapple (and want to use the pineapple as your serving dish), see the video above for a visual on how to prep your pineapple.
- You can always use canned, or pre cut fresh pineapple!
Chipotle Pineapple Chicken Salad
- Whisk together the sauce in a large bowl: greek yogurt, dijon, garlic powder, and chipotle peppers.
- Stir in cooked chicken, cashew halves, and sliced green onions.
- Taste and season with salt as necessary.
- Cover and place in fridge to chill.
- Serve IN a pineapple, over a bed of lettuce, with crackers, or serve plain!
*Note: Nutrition information is estimated and varies based on products used.