Caramel Apple Cheesecake Parfaits. Graham cracker crumbles, easy no-bake caramel cheesecake filling, pecans, cool whip, and apple pie filling . . . This cozy fall dessert is easy AND delicious! Cool whip and canned apple pie filling alternatives included!
Fall desserts are the BEST.
I don’t know about you, but I’m the kinda person that needs somethin’ sweet after dinner.
My meal just wouldn’t be complete without it.
Whether I just need a little dark chocolate to nibble on or a BIG ol’ brownie with ice cream on top, I just need SOMETHING.
Today, we’re making caramel apple cheesecake parfaits.
Because sometimes pumpkin spice needs to move over for a second to really let fall-y apples shine too.
This recipe is EVERYTHING:
- Crumbly graham cracker crumbles
- Smooth and creamy caramel apple pie cheesecake filling
- Crunchy, cozy pecans
- Cool cool-whip
Plus, can we talk about how PRETTY this dessert is? It may look complicated, but I swear it’s SO easy.
What are the different layers in this caramel apple cheesecake parfaits recipe?
- Graham cracker crust crumbles
- No-bake caramel apple cheesecake
- Cool whip
What container or glass should i make these in?
We used a short glass that can hold about 12 oz of water.
I wanted a glass that was tall enough to repeat the layers twice with a wide enough “mouth” to make scooping in the fillings easy!
The smaller the “mouth” the harder it is to scoop the filling into the glass without smearing it over the sides.
Other glasses you could use:
- Stemless wine glass
- Mason jar
- Taller, skinnier 12 oz glasses
- Do you have any ideas? Let me know in the comment below!
How do you make a cheesecake parfait?
- Make the graham cracker crumble
- Make the caramel apple cheesecake
Graham Cracker Crust Crumble:
- Place butter, brown sugar, graham crackers, and cinnamon into a food processor
- Pulse until the desired consistency is reached – I like crumbles with a few larger pieces for crunch
No-Bake Caramel Apple Cheesecake:
- Using your hand mixer, beat together cream cheese, caramel sauce, vanilla, and spices: cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and salt
- Beat in apple pie filling (that you’ve roughly chopped with a knife)
- Use a medium sized cookie scoop to place 2 scoops of the graham cracker crumbles into the bottom of your short glass
- Top with 2 scoop of the cheesecake filling, 2 scoops of the pecans, and 2 scoops of cool whip, then repeat!
- Top with a drizzle of caramel and chill in the fridge until ready to serve and enjoy!
Do i have to use cool whip in the recipe?
Probably not! I think you could maaaaaybe use whipped cream, although it won’t hold up as well.
If you truly hate store bought cool whip, I’d suggest making homemade cool whip!
Do i have to use canned apple pie filling?
Again, probably not! If you’d prefer to make a homemade apple pie filling, I think that would be just fine!
I absolutely LOVE how pretty these caramel apple cheesecake parfaits look.
Plus, you can’t beat a classic graham cracker crust topped with the creamiest, perfectly sweet caramel-y apple pie filling cheesecake.
Don’t forget the yummy crunch from the pecans and fluffy cool whip!
Caramel Apple Cheesecake Parfaits
Equipment for this recipe
Graham Cracker Crust Crumble
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter cubed into 16 pieces
- 2/3 cup brown sugar packed
- 12 sheets graham crackers use gluten free if necessary
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
Caramel Apple Cheesecake Filling
- 1 (8 oz) pakcage cream cheese softened to room temperature
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (21 oz) can apple pie filling roughly chopped
Other Parfait Ingredients
- 1 (8 oz) tub Cool Whip thawed
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- Extra caramel ice cream topping sauce for drizzling
- Place butter, brown sugar, graham crackers, and 2 teaspoons cinnamon into a food processor.
- Pulse together until a fine crumble forms.
- Set aside.
- Place cream cheese, caramel ice cream topping sauce, vanilla, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and salt into a bowl and beat until smooth.
- Stir in the chopped apple pie filling.
- Set aside.
- Assemble the parfaits using a medium sized cookie scoop: place two scoops of the graham cracker filling in the bottom of a short old fashioned glass, then place 2 scoops of the cheesecake filling, 2 scoops of chopped pecans and finally 2 scoops of cool whip. Repeat to fill glass and top with a drizzle of caramel.
- Repeat with remaining glasses and ingredients.
- Chill in the fridge until ready to serve and enjoy!
- Take 5 seconds to rate this recipe below. We greatly appreciate it!
*Note: Nutrition information is estimated and varies based on products used.