These Smoked Salmon Pinwheels are perfect for easy and elegant holiday entertaining. Quick and easy to make with only four ingredients: tortillas, a lemon pepper and asiago spread, smoked salmon, and spinach!
Today’s post is sponsored by our friends at La Terra Fina! We used one of their dips in today’s recipe and it’s l.e.g.i.t.
Is anyone else super pumped that it’s FINALLY the holiday season?!
What’s not to love . . .
Time with family and friends, parties, food, food, and did I mention . . . FOOD?! Ahem, like these ah-MAZING smoked salmon pinwheels.
It’s the best. 🙂
That being said, I know parties mean entertaining, and entertaining means a lot of time and work . . . but it absolutely doesn’t HAVE to be that way, because I have the single most important tip for holiday entertaining:
KEEP. IT. EASY. 🙂
That’s it! Keep it easy and holiday entertaining this season will be a cinch!
For me, all good holiday parties need good food, and more specifically, good appetizers and desserts. 🙂
Today, we’re focusing on the appetizer situation and making what might just be the easiest recipe EVER: smoked salmon pinwheels.
What I love most about this recipe is that nobody will ever guess just how easy these are, because hellllooooo smoked salmon just screams elegance does it not?!
But this recipe is so stinkin’ easy.
Take an extra large tortilla and spread on some La Terra Fina Lemon Pepper & Asiago Dip & Spread <– they are LIFE SAVERS for keeping holiday entertaining easy, because all their dips and spreads are seriously so legit.
Trevor and I genuinely have eaten tubs of their dips with just chips and crackers for dinner. #noregrets
But today, we’re making pinwheels. 🙂
So, after you’ve spread the dip onto the tortilla, you’ll top it with thinly sliced smoked salmon.
Then sprinkle on some baby spinach, roll, slice, and serve!
I mean. It doesn’t get any easier than that.
And *BONUS* these smoked salmon pinwheels taste soooooo goooooood. Rich, smoky salmon with the creamy, tangy lemon pepper and asiago spread . . . it’s just too good. 🙂
Who’s ready for some holiday entertaining now?!
How do YOU keep entertaining easy during the holidays? Show Me the Yummy!
- 2 (12 inch) flour tortillas the extra large burrito kind
- 1 (10 oz container) La Terra Fina Lemon Pepper & Asiago Cheese Dip & Spread
- 1 (8 oz package) deli sliced smoked salmon
- 2 cups baby spinach
- red onion and fresh dill optional add ins that would be delicious
- Place two flour tortillas in a single layer on a clean work surface.
- Spread the dip evenly over both tortillas.
- Place the salmon in a single layer evenly over both tortillas.
- Place the spinach in a single layer evenly over both tortillas.
- Roll gently but tightly, slice (see photos above for visuals), and serve!
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge.
These can be made in advance. Store in fridge before slicing in an airtight container.
Thanks again to La Terra Fina for sponsoring today’s post!