This Sausage Egg and Cheese Biscuit Cups Recipe only requires FOUR ingredients: biscuits, sausage, eggs, and cheese! Perfect for a lazy weekend brunch or an ultra quick and easy weeknight brinner!
Thanks to our friends at Jones Dairy Farm for sponsoring today’s post!
Sausage Egg and Cheese Biscuit Cups.
I went there.
Sausage Egg and Cheese Biscuit Cups.
These breakfast beauties are as easy as they are delicious, making these PERFECT for a big brunch gathering or an easy weeknight brinner.
4 ingredients (+ salt & pep), SUPER tasty, really quick . . .
What more could you ask for?!
You guys. I am ALWAYS on the hunt for easy brunch recipes.
I LOVE brunch foods, but often, they’re not the quickest or easiest to put together and I don’t know about you, but I want to be l.a.z.y. and enjoying my coffee on Saturday and Sunday mornings, not WORKING to prepare a big meal.
That’s why, today, I’m SUPER excited about this Sausage Egg and Cheese Biscuit Cups Recipe.
I think you all are going to love it as much as I do. 🙂
Ready to see how easy it is?
Step One: Prepare Jones Dairy Farm All Natural Golden Brown® Chicken Breakfast Sausage Patties according to package directions. I followed the microwave directions and it only takes about 3 minutes. #winning Also if you haven’t tried these sausage patties yet. You must. Not only are they delicious, they’re also certified gluten free with no preservatives or MSG! Once cooked, dice the sausage and set aside.
Step Two: Place refrigerated biscuit dough into a greased JUMBO muffin tin and gently press the dough into the bottom and up the sides of the prepared tin.
Step Three: Place diced sausage into the cups, then top with your choice of shredded cheese (I used pepperjack <– hello spicy deliciousness), and an egg. Season with a touch of salt and pepper and that’s it!
Step Four: Bake until the biscuits are golden perfection and the egg is cooked to your liking.
Step Five: DEVOUR.
Sweet, flakey biscuits + salty sausage + gooey cheese and a runny egg?!
Like I said, these Sausage Egg and Cheese Biscuit Cups are as easy as they are delicious! Only 5 minutes of prep and 15 minutes of cook time for little bites of brunch perfection…
How do YOU keep brunch easy and delicious? Show Me the Yummy!
- 1 (16 oz) tube refrigerated biscuits
should have 8 biscuits
- 1 (5 oz) package Jones Dairy Farm All Natural Golden Brown® Chicken Breakfast Sausage Patties
cooked according to directions, halved then diced
- 1 (8 oz) package shredded cheese
flavor of choice
- 8 medium eggs
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and grease a 6 slot jumbo muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Place the biscuit dough in each slot (1 portion per slot) and gently press the dough in the bottom and up the sides of each muffin slot.
- In the bottom of each biscuit, place diced sausage (you'll use 1/2 a sausage per cup). Don't be afraid to use a little pressure to push the dough back up the sides of the muffin tin.
- Top with 1 tablespoon shredded cheese.
- Crack an egg into each muffin cup and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15-18 minutes, or until egg whites have set and the biscuits are golden.
- Cool slightly, remove from pan, and repeat with remaining 2 biscuits.
- Enjoy! These are best served immediately, but store leftovers, covered, in the fridge.
*I typically use large eggs in all of my recipes, but I suggest using medium today, as the large eggs take too long to cook.
Thanks again to Jones Dairy Farm for sponsoring today’s post!* This post contains affiliate links. We receive a commission on purchases made via these links. The price you pay is not affected by using them.