Brunch just got better with this Easy Mimosa Monkey Bread Recipe! Refrigerated biscuits get smothered in fresh orange juice, Prosecco, butter, and sugar! It’s gooey perfection.
Today’s recipe is sponsored by our friends at Barefoot Wine & Bubbly. The holidays just wouldn’t be complete without them!
Mimosa Monkey Bread.
I went there.
You guys. This recipe is PERFECT for Holiday Brunching, because guess what?
It’s indulgent. It’s easy. It’s gooey deliciousness. And helllloooo what’s a holiday brunch without a little Barefoot Bubbly Prosecco?
I once heard that brunch without champagne is just a sad breakfast. 😉
So let’s celebrate that tomorrow is Saturday (the day of brunching), it’s the holiday season, and we’ll all be filling our bellies with both drinkable mimosas and this Mimosa Monkey Bread!
Here was my thought process for coming up with this Mimosa Monkey Bread Recipe.
Holiday season –> celebrating –> Barefoot Bubbly –> Prosecco –> mimosas –> brunch –> monkey bread –> Mimosa Monkey Bread.
You following me?
Basically, I’ve been wanting to make monkey bread for forever and I seriously love brunch and mimosas, so I thought, let’s just mash these things together and make a super tasty orange-y monkey bread!
Here’s what you’re gonna do (or just watch the video above 👆 and we’ll SHOW you what you’re gonna do):
- Take refrigerated biscuits and quarter them.
- Place them in a Ziploc baggie with sugar and orange zest <– this smells ah-mazing.
- Shake ’em up until everything is coated in that delicious sugar and place the biscuits into a bundt pan.
- Slather the bread with a little melted butter/Prosecco/orange juice/vanilla situation.
- Bake until golden perfection.
- Slather with icing (powdered sugar, orange zest, and more Prosecco).
- Go bananas and eat the entire thing.
This Mimosa Monkey Bread seriously only takes a few minutes to put together and the result is an ultra gooey, perfectly orange-y, sweet, warm, carby delicious twist on a classic brunch drink.
Brunch just got kicked up a notch. Mimosa Monkey Bread for.the.win.
What’s another fun brunch cocktail using Prosecco that you like? Show Me the Yummy!
Mimosa Monkey Bread Recipe
Mimosa Monkey Bread
- 2 (16.3 oz) cans refrigerated biscuit dough each biscuit quartered (should have 8 biscuits in each can)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- fresh orange zest from 2 oranges
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed orange juice
- 3 tablespoons Barefoot Bubbly Prosecco
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2-3 tablespoons Barefoot Bubbly Prosecco
- 1/2 tablespoon orange zest
Mimosa Monkey Bread
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease a 9 or 10 inch bunt pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Place granulated sugar and zest from 2 oranges in a gallon sized baggie.
- Place quartered biscuits in baggie, zip it close, and shake until the biscuits are fully coated in the sugar mixture.
- Place biscuits evenly in bundt pan. Set aside.
- In a small bowl whisk together melted butter, orange juice, 3 tablespoons Prosecco, and vanilla extract.
- Pour over biscuits.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until the biscuits have cooked through.
- Let bread cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a plate.
- In a small bowl whisk together powdered sugar, 2-3 tablespoons prosecco, and 1/2 tablespoon orange zest.
- Pour over monkey bread and enjoy!
*Note: Nutritional information is estimated and varies based on products used.
Thanks again to Barefoot Wine & Bubbly for sponsoring today’s post. We are SO excited to celebrate the holidays with them!