Healthy Turkey Taco Chili Recipe
This Healthy Turkey Taco Chili comes together in just over 30 minutes! It's healthy, gluten free, loaded with veggies and lean protein, and absolutely delicious!
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time25 mins
Total Time40 mins
Servings: 6 people
Healthy Turkey Taco Chili
- 1/2 large yellow onion diced
- 1 red pepper diced
- 1 green pepper diced
- 1 stalk celery diced
- 1 carrot peeled and diced
- 1 zucchini diced
- 1 (1 oz) packet taco seasoning
- 1 (16 oz) package Jennie-O Extra Lean Ground Turkey Breast
- 1 (10 oz) can Rotel tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 (15 oz) can corn drained
- 1 (8 oz) can tomato sauce
- 1 (16 oz) can fat free refried beans
- 2 1/2 cups chicken broth
- lime juice
- Tortilla Chips
- non fat plain greek yogurt
- shredded cheese
Heat a large stock pot over medium/medium high heat.
Once hot spray with cooking spray.
Stir in all veggies and taco seasoning and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stir in turkey and cook until turkey has cooked through, breaking it up as you go, approximately an additional 5 minutes.
Stir in the rest of the ingredients.
Bring mixture to a boil over high heat.
Once boiling, cover, lower heat and simmer about 10 minutes.
Taste and re-season if necessary and stir with optional toppings!
Calories: 280kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 55mg | Sodium: 1578mg | Potassium: 809mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 3565IU | Vitamin C: 81.6mg | Calcium: 88mg | Iron: 3.7mg