This Fruit Salad is packed with all your favorite fresh fruits and tossed in a healthy dressing. This quick and easy recipe makes the perfect summer snack, side dish, or dessert!
Servings: 12 servings
- 1 (1 pound) container strawberries halved
- 1 (6 oz) container blueberries
- 1 (6 oz) container) raspberries
- 2 bananas sliced
- 2 apples cubed - I like honeycrisp
- 2 cups green grapes halved if desired
- 2 cups pineapple chunks
- 1-2 oranges juiced (about 1/4 - 1/3 cup)
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 lemon zested
Place washed, dried, and prepared fruit into a large bowl.
Add in orange juice, maple syrup, vanilla, and lemon zest.
Stir to combine.
Serve immediately or cover and store in the fridge until ready to serve!
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 117kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 2mg | Potassium: 326mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 21g | Vitamin A: 107IU | Vitamin C: 46mg | Calcium: 31mg | Iron: 1mg