Crockpot Vegetarian Stuffing
This Easy Crockpot Vegetarian Stuffing Recipe (can be vegan!) only takes 15 minutes of prep! The perfect Thanksgiving side dish!
Servings: 10 people
- 1 yellow onion diced
- 2 cups chopped celery about 6 stalks
- 1 (8 oz) package sliced mushrooms
- 2 apples cored and chopped **, I used Granny Smith & McIntosh
- 2 (12 oz) bags Pepperidge Farm Unseasoned Cubed Stuffing
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried nutmeg
- 2 1/2 teaspoons dried ground sage
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 sticks (1 cup) unsalted butter melted*
- 2 cups vegetable broth
In a very large mixing bowl combine all ingredients from diced onion - black pepper.
Stir to combine.
Pour melted butter and vegetable broth over the stuffing and mix again.
Grease your crockpot with cooking spray and pour in stuffing (your crockpot will be very full).
Cover and cook on low for 4 hours.
Taste and re-season, if necessary, and serve!
*Want to make this vegan? Be sure to use a vegan butter!
** I kept my apple chunks a bit larger so they wouldn't get mushy. :)
Calories: 461kcal | Carbohydrates: 60g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 49mg | Sodium: 1513mg | Potassium: 352mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 785IU | Vitamin C: 3.6mg | Calcium: 87mg | Iron: 3mg