Crockpot Mashed Potatoes Recipe
This crockpot mashed potatoes recipe is SO easy & full of rosemary, thyme, cream cheese, parmesan, & sour cream! A great addition to your Thanksgiving meal.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time4 hrs
Total Time4 hrs 10 mins
Servings: 8 people
- 4 pounds yukon gold potatoes peeled and cut into 1 in cubes
- 2 cups broth chicken or vegetable
- 4 cloves garlic minced or pressed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt plus more to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) unsalted butter cut into cubes
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese cubed and room temperature
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 (8 oz) tub Sour cream room temperature
Grease crockpot with cooking spray.
Place potatoes, broth, garlic, spices, and butter into the crockpot and stir to combine.
Cover and cook on LOW for 7-8 hours or HIGH for 3-4, or until the potatoes are tender.
Once the potatoes are done, stir in cream cheese, parmesan, and sour cream.
Use a hand mixer to blend potatoes until desired texture has been reached!
Re-season, if necessary.
Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 439kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 17g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 85mg | Sodium: 1009mg | Potassium: 1036mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 780IU | Vitamin C: 26.6mg | Calcium: 280mg | Iron: 7.8mg