Garlic Bread Recipe
This Garlic Bread Recipe is so quick to make and results in moist, chewy, buttery, garlicky, and deliciously crispy side dish or appetizer.
Servings: 16 slices
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter melted
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup finely grated parmesan
- 2 tablespoons finely diced parsley
- 2 tablespoons finely diced basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt plus more to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (14-16 oz) loaf bread (baguette, crusty italian/french bread, etc.), sliced in half horizontally
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and line a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat.
In a medium sized bowl, mix together melted butter, oil, garlic, parmesan, parsley, basil, salt, and pepper until well combined. Taste and re-season, if desired.
Spread the mixture evenly over the two halves of bread.
Sandwich the two halves back together and wrap in tin foil.
Place onto the prepared baking sheet and bake in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, or until the bread is hot.
Unwrap the bread, open up the slices and bake for an additional 5 minutes on the prepared baking sheet to lightly crisp the bread.
Sprinkle with additional salt, if desired, then slice and serve warm!
Take 5 seconds to . We greatly appreciate it!
Serving: 1slice | Calories: 146kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 268mg | Potassium: 62mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 172IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 77mg | Iron: 1mg