Healthy Coleslaw Recipe
A summer classic turned healthy, this Healthy Coleslaw Recipe ditches the mayo and adds avocado, greek yogurt, and more! Healthy. Gluten Free. Vegetarian. Delicious!
Servings: 4 people
- 1 1/2 cups pre-packaged coleslaw (shredded cabbage with carrots)
- 1 1/2 cups pre-shredded purple cabbage
- 3 Green onions sliced (just the white/light green part)
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/4 cup non fat plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 jalapeño roughly chopped and de-seeded for a more mild flavor
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon honey
- salt and pepper to taste
Toss together coleslaw, cabbage, and green onions in a large bowl.
Place sauce ingredients into food processor and process until smooth.
Pour sauce over the slaw and toss to combine.
Store covered, in fridge, until ready to use!
Take 5 seconds to . We greatly appreciate it!
Calories: 111kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 22mg | Potassium: 290mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 545IU | Vitamin C: 35.4mg | Calcium: 52mg | Iron: 0.7mg